Saturday night! Who's going out?

• Sponsors (?)

My friend from NH (a very hot blonde girl I used to get with years ago) is coming to town. She sent me a message earlier, but I think she left already and I dont have her number... :O Ill be depressed about that one all night, so I might just stay in and work on the Mustang.

My friend from NH (a very hot blonde girl I used to get with years ago) is coming to town. She sent me a message earlier, but I think she left already and I dont have her number... :O Ill be depressed about that one all night, so I might just stay in and work on the Mustang.

Pull a steak out, wait for her to drive by, and follow her. :shrug:

It's a bit stalker-ish just for the chance of :banana: ....But, it might be worth it.

Dude I say "go for it"!!!

Ive tried every resource I have of hers, NOTHING. Not only that, but another old friend I IMed, and she wanted to hang out (you know how that goes) gives me her new number, and I GOT RID OF THE IM. If I was at school I would be able to get it with the new AIM, but of course Im home, and got nothing. I sent her a text on her old number hoping to god its still hers, but who knows. :bang:

Tonight is just turning to ****!