Saw a lot of new mustangs yesterday...

Stangfreak95

add a 4
Founding Member
Nov 4, 2002
In your sister. If none, your mom
We went to rent a movie last night and we passed in front the "auberge du voyageur". I saw 3 stangs in the parking(from my angle). I thought I knew one of them. So I told my gf we were gonna stop and go in the parking lot after we get the film. As we were pulling in, I noticed that they were many more stangs and I never saw any of them around here. There was 9 in the parking lot parked side by side. Something was up and I wasnt part of it :notnice:

3 of them were really nice. One fox, one sn95 (actually 2) and a newer silver stang. Then some guy drives in the parking lot with a v6 sn95. I had to find out what was going on. Turns out they're all from the Club de Mustang Quebec and they were on a roadtrip and they were going to the Musée de la Civilisation today. He tells me that the silver 2002 was twin turbo and had 825hp :drool: We walked and looked at every stang from up close. That TT silver was pretty sweet..just didnt like the rear too much. Had a weird bodykit. Had "twin turbo" written all over it though :D Unfortunately I didnt hear the car. Wish I had talked to the owner. Apparently the car has
150 000$ invested in it.

I didnt have the camera neither...

• Sponsors (?)

Saw the silver vert at the Auto Collection Mustang gathering. It was tuned by Modular Powerhouse (Formerly known as T&J Performance) and made 720 rwhp. It would have made more if the car had more fuel. Guy said he'll go back next year, add cams, race heads, more fuel and shoot for 1000 :eek:

And yes, he told me he had about 125k in the car. Too bad an ugly body kit was slapped on it :notnice: Guy is from Breakeyville, about 10 minutes from Quebec city. Exhaust note is nothing to write home about either but I bet it's another story under boost :D

Avenger said:
Saw the silver vert at the Auto Collection Mustang gathering. It was tuned by Modular Powerhouse (Formerly known as T&J Performance) and made 720 rwhp. It would have made more if the car had more fuel. Guy said he'll go back next year, add cams, race heads, more fuel and shoot for 1000 :eek:

And yes, he told me he had about 125k in the car. Too bad an ugly body kit was slapped on it :notnice: Guy is from Breakeyville, about 10 minutes from Quebec city. Exhaust note is nothing to write home about either but I bet it's another story under boost :D

I dont remember if it was a vert or a coupe :doh: