saying hello new member.

skunk21

May 22, 2007
Taxachusetts
I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I just purchased my 1991 white mustang gt 5spd this past week. I am a huge ford guy and own a 2007 explorer V8 limited, 99 sable(daily driver), 2000 svt contour and now my stang. I have been in love with fox body mustangs ever since my step dad brought home his 1982 gt brand new which he still owns to this day. I had been searching for awhile trying to find a decent one to have has a driver/project. she is a 2 owner car with 102,000 miles garaged by both owners, the under carraige is very clean, no rust on the floors, rear area by fuel tank, fire wall, strut towers etc. the car alaround is very clean just has some rust starting at the rear spolier/trunk area not to bad yet. I think I did okay, i paid $4,500.

interior needs some minor stuff, the original seats are mint, lumbar still pumps up!My plans are to restore her and do some mods to the motor, etc. but keep the outside looking stock. Hopefully this fall/winter i'll get into the body shop to strip it down and take of the minor rust and repaint and put on some new trim peices to freshen her up.

I have one issue already and I have done some searching on here already to give myself some leads, i have no blinkers and you guys have some great tips I can use. I already got something from this site so thanks, hopefully I can figure this out, looks like a common problem. well anyways hope to get to know some of you and talk stangs.

• Sponsors (?)

Don't mind him. We try and let him out of his padded room for 30 minutes a day. He refuses to come out of the closet without the foil on his head. :shrug:

Welcome aboard! :)

Welcome! :cheers:

And the turn signal thing is probably either your plug-in flasher thingy, or the switch, itself. Do they click on but not blink, or do they not react at all? Also, double-check the fuses and all of your bulbs.

Welcome! :cheers:

And the turn signal thing is probably either your plug-in flasher thingy, or the switch, itself. Do they click on but not blink, or do they not react at all? Also, double-check the fuses and all of your bulbs.

thanks for welcomes guys. yeah the turn signal thing. I have checked all fuses, bulbs, and flashers. found my turn signal flasher one behind the glove box. I have hazards they work fine. get nothing from the muliti switch(turn signal lever correct?) when I move it up or down so I ordered on of those I also picked up a new ignition starter switch since it's been posted those can be a problem also. once the new multi switch comes in I'll start playing around and hopefully come up with something...I want to get this thing registered/inspected:shrug: . If it doesn't work I'll be back :D .