Score At The Pick N Pull

JD1964

there is enough sticking out to grab on to
15 Year Member
Jun 28, 2013
Maryland
Local Crazy Rays pic n pull made an offering and I snagged. It was a 93 vert 4 banger. I needed the top motor / pump and it was still on the car. $18.95. Bench tests as good!

• Sponsors (?)

Which crazy rays was it ? Was anything else left like tail lights or interior pieces ?

Forgot you were in Maryland, too :nice:

Hawkins Point Rd

There were some decent interior stuff. Grey. Cloth front seats not too bad. Arm rest compartment and other stuff. Looks like the interior was decent before the car was scrapped. But the elements are getting to it now. If your not far it's worth a look. It had removable back glass that was perfect. Back windows. Passenger fender and quarters look good. Red

I think the taillights were gone along with rear bumper. Front bumper still
There and looks good.

Better move quick if you're interested. These things are there one day and gone the next

IMG_1010.JPG

I'm going to take a trip up in the am....Hawkins point is about 1 hour and 45 mins from me. These cars are getting harder and harder to find. A few years ago you could hit a couple crazy rays yards and find at least 10 different cars.

Those were the days.

Cool! They open at 9am. You'll find the 93 red vert about where the yellow pin is. Walk straight down from the gate house and turn right. If you're bringing any electronic test equipment, hide it in your pocket. If they check you on the way in and find it, they wont let you take it in. Sometimes I take a mini 12v batt pack and a couple jumper wires to test stuff but I smuggle it in. I really needed it one day to get a drivers window for my sons Escape. Cant get to the regulator bolts unless you lower the window partially and with power windows you're SOL unless you got potable juice.

crazy rays.jpg