sct tuner questions...

mystang2k6gt

Jan 17, 2009
what does WOT Fuel Adjustment means?? how does that help my car??? Idle RPM same question what does it mean and how can i use it to impove my car?? and on the Spark Adjustment what is it good for my car to make it go faster?:shrug: by the way i was talking about the sct x3

• Sponsors (?)

if you dont know what you're doing, i wouldn't touch the tune. if your mustang is running good how it is, dont mess w/ it.

what mods on your car? if you got only basic bolt ons like CAI, exhaust, etc. then you should leave well enough alone.

if you want to make it faster, get more mods then retune. if you want better gas mileage dont press the throttle as much. thats the easy way.:D

thanks for the advice but I just want to be well informed about this product and being able to out all the juice out of it!....my car's first gear is too slow other stock mustangs are faster than me at the start(first gear) but I got to admit that it's way faster at the endQUOTE=stangzilla100;7778182]if you dont know what you're doing, i wouldn't touch the tune. if your mustang is running good how it is, dont mess w/ it.

what mods on your car? if you got only basic bolt ons like CAI, exhaust, etc. then you should leave well enough alone.

if you want to make it faster, get more mods then retune. if you want better gas mileage dont press the throttle as much. thats the easy way.:D[/QUOTE]

Posted via Mobile Device

wow thanks guys i hope these guys can tune my car so i can go to mexico and get my car in the track......i'll let you know how it goes! and i'm going to try to get some videos and pics, thanks again.

thanks for the advice but I just want to be well informed about this product and being able to out all the juice out of it!....my car's first gear is too slow other stock mustangs are faster than me at the start(first gear) but I got to admit that it's way faster at the end

i'd say get some 410s or so in the rear. you should be able to pull them easily. or just practice launching. these cars seem slow in the low RPMs so you just gotta keep the Rs up. launch it at like 2500 and try different ways of doing it. slipping the clutch out slower, or just dumping it. and mess with a few different RPMs, find out what gives you the best results.

as for the tuner, i have the same one, and with a reputable tuner, like bamachips, brenspeed, or vmp etc. i wouldn't worry too much about making adjustments.

I launch my car at 2000 because the tires start spinning after that(it's an automatic) and when it was on stock I would feel it much stronger...I already ordered a new tune with vmp.
i'd say get some 410s or so in the rear. you should be able to pull them easily. or just practice launching. these cars seem slow in the low RPMs so you just gotta keep the Rs up. launch it at like 2500 and try different ways of doing it. slipping the clutch out slower, or just dumping it. and mess with a few different RPMs, find out what gives you the best results.

as for the tuner, i have the same one, and with a reputable tuner, like bamachips, brenspeed, or vmp etc. i wouldn't worry too much about making adjustments.

Posted via Mobile Device