Sct x4 tuner questions

Hi I have a 98 mustang gt with a 03 gt engine in it runs great but I'm trying to get the most out of my tuner while also understanding what a couple of the readings mean. Currently running a 93 Oct tune, long tube headers, magnaflow mufflers and offroad x pipe. Also have a CAI, 3.73 posi trac. On the tune I have my WOT fuel adjustment to +8 percent and advanced timing by 2 degrees all the way through. Car runs great but after I advanced the timing my load reading shot up to .18 at idle when before it was .09 at idle or .10
Should I be worried about anything? No pinging or knocking but i also can't see my AFR with the sct x4 which i think is weird. Anyways any insight or info you guys have would be appreciated thank you all in advanced. If u guys need any more info feel free to ask....

• Sponsors (?)

Hi,
Did you get the SCT X4 tuner with a custom tune from Bama for your mod’s, or use a canned tune that was preinstalled on the device?
No, I’d not be worried about your timing where it is, but use caution when adding timing globally. Small steps.
You won’t see your AFR with a tuner unless it has a Wideband 02 sensor plumbed into the exhaust. At best you’d see a calculated.
Best!
-John

after I advanced the timing my load reading shot up to .18 at idle when before it was .09 at idle or .10
You are aware that "load" is a PCM computed value based upon several PID's right? The behavior of the PID's is based upon a stock tune.

IMO the load PID is only of value to make relative comparisons. Say from low load to higher load. Not across different tunes.