SCUM and fellow Stangers. BBQ at the Q Friday the 27th of May

Alrighty folks. Have talked to a few people and it occurred to me that the 27th might be a great Friday night to get a bunch of Stangers together for a night of BBQ'ing and Racing.

Pay attention and you can almost smell the BBQ fumes :D

We are going to try a joint S.C.U.M. and SoCal Stangs GTG.

ANY stangers are welcome to come and hang out. I will be updating this first post with a list of needed food items.

And anyone who has been there before, I will be whipping up a bunch of the chicken marinaded goodness :D

Food List

Grill - JJ
Grill # 2 - Steve
Chairs and table - Steve
Chicken - JJ
Cooler - Steve
Cooler # 2 - Patrick
Burgers - Steve
Brats - Kid Roush
Hot Dogs - Drew/Anthony
Hot dog buns - Drew
Hambuger buns - Steve
Condiments - Beau
Tomatoes, pickles, lettuce - Jon
Plates, napkins - Steve
More napkins, plates - Jon
Utensils, more plates - JJ
Soda - Ken
More soda - about 3 people are bringing soda
Other drinks - ?
Chips - Drew
More Chips - John
Potato salad - ?
Cookies - Beau
More Cookies or goodies - John
Garlic Olives - John

Let me know if you want me to add anything, I may have missed something.

Also, if you have a fold up chair you might want to bring it

Double Edit - Chef duties = Beau, lol

JJ

• Sponsors (?)

I'll be there for this one too. We went last week and it was pretty boring due to the lack of Mustangs there. It's always much more fun there with cool peeps around a BBQ.

Plus I wanna "slap my meat on Beau's grill" :)

you never said you were going last week! :fuss: shawn called me and said "yea steve's here and so are a few others", had i known, i'd have rolled down there.

and yea yea enough with the meat slapping jokes, you're gonna get kloogy all excited.

Good to see some people posting some interest.

Glad to see Steve and Beau are going to make it. Hope you make it too John. and Fred, hope to catch you on the next GTG :cheers:

Nice to not be getting the cold shoulder from all my S.C.U.M. buddies :rolleyes:

I will post up a food list sometime this week. For those who are interested, we usually have marinaded chicken breasts, brats, dogs, and burgers.

So we generally bring soda, utensils, hot dogs, brats, burgers, and buns for all three, plus condiments. Chips, maybe a potato salad...

I have a grill that I will be bring and Beau (1990StangLX) is the chef master :flag:

I have a card table and a couple of those fold up chairs, I'll bring 'em. Let me know if you want me to bring anything else. Tailgating at the Q is always a good time :nice: :cheers:

Ok, enough with the "cold shoulder" enthusiastic responce" stuff :(

You know I'll be there if I can.
My project at my one hotel is due to be done on the 26th, but you never know with these things so I've been slow to commit.
But, I'll tell you what.
You SCUM's show up at the GTG at Jun's this Saturday and I'll be sure to show up on the 27th :D

L8 MUSL said:

My project at my one hotel is due to be done on the 26th, but you never know with these things so I've been slow to commit.
But, I'll tell you what.
You SCUM's show up at the GTG at Jun's this Saturday and I'll be sure to show up on the 27th :D
Bill,
I feel your pain ! I am afacilities manager for a biotech and we are constantly remodeling labs and offices and sometimes the projects don't always go as smooth as we like :bang: I hope to see you Saturday.

Fred :flag:

L8 MUSL said:

But, I'll tell you what.
unfortunately, got my final project due for my business comm. class on saturday at 11am. then, after thats over with, have to be at work before 2pm. so theres no way i can make the gtg up at Jun's place. :bang:

1990StangLX said:
unfortunately, got my final project due for my business comm. class on saturday at 11am. then, after thats over with, have to be at work before 2pm. so theres no way i can make the gtg up at Jun's place. :bang:

Good luck with that.
I wish you could be there.
(I'll still probably make it on the 27th).