SCUM and fellow Stangers. BBQ at the Q Friday the 27th of May

• Sponsors (?)

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Lets start thinking with our stomachs people. going to go and buy some grub, and some propane so the little grill, stays hot.

There is a group coming from another board. So dont think they will only be 4 or 5. There should be plenty of food and plenty O' Stangs :nice:
Steve is down for 36 burgers

Ken is bringing a 12 of coke and maybe some other soda..

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Thanks Beau :nice:

Check out the list people, we are making some good headway.

All we need is some Brats, Dogs, more buns for the dogs, Condiments, and some cookies.

Also, we could probably never have enough sodas and chips, so dont be shy.

JJ
put me down for cookies and condiments.

we also need to verify the bun size versus patty size ratio, so as not to get bread with tiny pattys.

1990StangLX said:
put me down for cookies and condiments.

we also need to verify the bun size versus patty size ratio, so as not to get bread with tiny pattys.

:lol: :rlaugh:

No John, Beau is referring to what happened at the BBQ after the mountain cruise. The brats and burgers all shrunk and we had massive size buns :rlaugh:

I got grief over that...however when grabbing the food, I looked over my shoulder...everyone had run out the store :fuss:

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
:lol: :rlaugh:

No John, Beau is referring to what happened at the BBQ after the mountain cruise. The brats and burgers all shrunk and we had massive size buns :rlaugh:

I got grief over that...however when grabbing the food, I looked over my shoulder...everyone had run out the store :fuss:
hahahaha hey it isn't our fault that you take more time than my grandmother to find and get food..and that you don't answer your cell phone no matter how many times we call and ask where you are..

(he was touching the meat in the back)

slayr281 said:
I distinctly remember ripping hotdog buns in half, to then neatly stuff brats and then hamburger into it.

If it weren't for the copious amounts of alcohol, that food would have gone to waste.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your all a bunch of ungrateful bastages!

Beau, I dont remember my cell phone blowing up??

There were the only Brats they had in the store :fuss:

Meh, whatever...I had fun :D

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your all a bunch of ungrateful bastages!

Beau, I dont remember my cell phone blowing up??

There were the only Brats they had in the store :fuss:

Meh, whatever...I had fun :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you probably had it on the same setting you have it whenever i call..silent!