SD North County to Julian Cruise

SoCal69GT

Aug 3, 2004
Oceanside, CA
Calling San Diego Stangers.....

Let's cruise to Julian and have a nice lunch. I have some friends from L.A. coming down to join us and it will start at 10:a.m. in San Diego North County on Sunday the 5th. Just tape the Chargers VS Broncos game.

More details to follow.....

Jun

• Sponsors (?)

Julian Cruise

Sounds good to me, what if we have snow in Julian? My car is too low and do not want to use it as a snow plow :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Give us more details Jun

P.S I've got to see with my lady first, because we may go to K1 for my B-day

Keep me post it you S.C.U.M's :nice:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SoCal69GT said:
Calling San Diego Stangers.....

Let's cruise to Julian and have a nice lunch. I have some friends from L.A. coming down to join us and it will start at 10:a.m. in San Diego North County on Sunday the 5th. Just tape the Chargers VS Broncos game.

More details to follow.....

Jun

Hey Jun

Are you going with the Stang or the ElCamino?

NO JULIAN 4 ME

Sorry guys! :nonono:

Spoke with my lady and we have some friends coming down from L.A. to go Kart Racing at K1 for 11:30........so I won't be taking the cruise with you guys :mad: She'll make it up to me next time she said :nice:

:flag: Hope you'll have a great turn out.......... and FRED, catch you on the rebound

Oh wow, that's your B day Pierre? :( :notnice: :bang:
Man and I already have some guy's from L.A. coming down to go on this cruise or else I would just shine Jun and invite myself to go Karting with you.

I can still count on one hand the times I've actually seen Pierre behind the wheel of a Stang.

I guess we know who wears the pants at Pierres house. :rlaugh:
Oh yeah, she's going to make it up to you. we will wait for the video :nice:

well, happy Birthday Pierre. You must be catching up to me by now.

And I agree, we all owe JJ a meal or two.
are you sure you aren't coming down with something JJ? There is a 24 hr weekend flu going around.

Did I miss something?????? What happen the other week with JJ? :shrug: :shrug:

BILL
My Lady wears the same pants as your Lady :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
If you would have shown up the other week, you would have not been able to count on one hand
:lol:
It seems that, that weekend alot of people from L.A. are coming down to San Diego.......... uhm,

M8KMDAY said:
It seems that, that weekend alot of people from L.A. are coming down to San Diego.......... uhm,

Mike and his SC buddies are coming down to go to Julian.
I went with them once before and had a good time, that's what gave Jun the idea.
I just got off the phone with him to see if they might want to delay it and meet you and your friends at the Kart track but I guess they already have their agenda all figured out.
What can I say, those V6 guy's are knda strange. :shrug: