Roush Seattle/Portland Saleen owners

sema88

May 25, 2007
I would like to have a Saleen only event later this summer. I need to find where all of you Saleen owners are at. Please leave a thread or send a pm if you are interested. I would like to do a show, then a nice road trip caravan stlye and then maybe a pizza feed at the end. It should be lots of fun. I would like to try and do dash plaques and trophy plaques. This would be a Saleen Club of America regional event. So any one around the northwest who would like to come let me know!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I would like to have a Saleen only event later this summer. I need to find where all of you Saleen owners are at. Please leave a thread or send a pm if you are interested. I would like to do a show, then a nice road trip caravan stlye and then maybe a pizza feed at the end. It should be lots of fun. I would like to try and do dash plaques and trophy plaques. This would be a Saleen Club of America regional event. So any one around the northwest who would like to come let me know!!!

When and where are you looking at doing something? Quite a few Portland/Vancouver area Saleens will be up for the Belleve show in July perhaps something during the time frame?

Dennis, sounds good - let me know the details for posting on the SCOA Calendar.

Update soon

I expect to have info on the Saleen show this week. I will email, post and PM eveyone I possible can. If you want info pm me you email and I will make sure you get an electronic flyer!!!
Thanks,
Dennis