Seeking solid 64-66 'vert chassis

juaclark

Mar 6, 2006
Does anyone know of, or know where I might be able to locate a solid convertible chassis (1964-1966) for @ $3000 or less? I live in Atlanta, but location isn't an issue.

I'd like to find a little-to-no rust straight chassis. It doesn't need to have anything else decent about it. In other words, anything from a completely stripped chassis to a partially dissassembled pile sitting in a field (with no rust), is what I want. The condition of the exterior body components isn't nearly as important.

Any direction here would be much appreciated! Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I've seen these two.

The complete, unrestored car looks to be a rust bucket from the pics and description I've received from the seller.

The stripped chassis is about the same price (buy it now) as what I've been quoted to rebuild mine - and a little out of my current budget. It looks decent, but a few small photos of a chassis in light grey primer can hide a lot. I'll continue watching it to see where it goes.

I know that what I want exists somewhere, and I don't have to have it this week. Just looking for some assistance finding it. Thanks for the feedback.