Self Introduction

GSXRMIXXER

Feb 13, 2006
i just make some progress on my 5 lug conversion today. i did the front with mark V rotors for now and did the rear with 95 axels. i don't have the rear calipers/brackets/master cyclinder and other parts yet so my wheel cyclinder is still hooked up to maintain front brakes and prevent fluid loss for now. (project car)
i think the cobra r SVO hood with the saleen spoiler and these wheels make my car look sleek. Im ordering a cobra rear bumper soon to finish off the exterior. i couldn't do it without Stangnet :SNSign: oh yeah and a quick intro to my BMW and my other mustang :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Some really nice rides there from the two foxes to the bimmer.... Congrats!

thanks man. The only reason i could afford the BMW was becasue i was in the military and had a chance to save some dough. :flag: now im struggling to build my Mustang :D I picked the red mustang up for $500 but it has a cracked block, but no worries i have a spare of course.

depending on the width of your wheels its not unbearable. best to keep in mind that it is only temporary

yeah, since my car only comes out of the garage when im not doing something to it, which is almost never, i might just keep it without the dust caps. How much do the spacers run and where is the best place to pick them up?