She deserves better...

• Sponsors (?)

If i walked outside and saw my stang cover in snow like that i'd flip. I park mine in my garage every time im not driving it. So no rain or hail or snow ever touches it ha. My cars almost become useless. Never drive it when its raining, grounds wet, or winter Ha. I can't wait to drive mine this spring. Put a new hurst shifter in and a few other things. I want to try her out. ha. But yeah, def clean out that garage. I'd push out my '29 street rod before my stang sat outside ha

Yeah, I've had it in the garage the past two winters, but my dads new '04 Lightning and his '89 5k mile Taurus SHO get first dibs on garage spots.

I hate it being out there, but at least no salt is getting on it.

If i walked outside and saw my stang cover in snow like that i'd flip. I park mine in my garage every time im not driving it. So no rain or hail or snow ever touches it ha. My cars almost become useless. Never drive it when its raining, grounds wet, or winter Ha. I can't wait to drive mine this spring. Put a new hurst shifter in and a few other things. I want to try her out. ha. But yeah, def clean out that garage. I'd push out my '29 street rod before my stang sat outside ha

any pics of the hot-rod?

And the snow itself won't hurt the car, it'll make a bit of surface rust on the brakes maybe but shouldnt do any damage. If the snow doesnt thaw until spring, its essentially the same as leaving the car in the rain for 1 night... not too bad.

Mine's outside this winter. Maybe next year Ill put it in my grandmother's garage because Im getting bodywork done this year and dont want to get salt on it.
Right now the body is a little rough anyway and this winter has been really mild so Im not too worried about it. I dont have winter tires on it so I dont drive it if theres snow or ice on the road.
I drove it for a little bit today and Im taking it to a shop to get torque box reinforcements welded in on Saturday.