Shouldn't this guy be sitting on a Camaro?

• Sponsors (?)

chucknorrisov7.jpg
Kinda looks like chuck !

I pray for your sake that Chuck doesn't see that post! after all........."When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris" (Courtesy of chucknorrisfacts.com):nice:

Attachments

• chucknorrisov7.jpg
    chucknorrisov7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 40
That must be the only place that happens, then.

I cant tell you the number of IROC's and 3rd gen Firechickens around here that are beat down and have Puds (white trash hicks) driving them.

The best was a guy at wal mart...had a well groomed mullet, big 80's style shades (not men in black style, the huge-lensed wire framed ones) a david hasselhoff leather jacket with an alligator polo beneath with the collar coming up out of the jacket, ankle-tight light blue jeans with the big ALL-white high top sneakers...walking thru wal mart he looked like he took a time machine to get here from 1987. Then as i was leaving i saw that his mode of transportation was a circa-1987 2.8 V6 firebird with window louvers, double chrome wipers and chrome steel 10-holed american racing wheels that looked like he jacked them off a truck, wrapped in white-letter COOPER COBRA RADIAL G/T treads.

I wish I had a camera.
As I read this post, I said to myself god sounds like this kid live in NJ. I look at your location. Sure as ****, you do! me too. Thats text book 80s fbody driver. Not so much redneck, just a guy thats stuck in the 80s. Right down to his freakin tires.

Side note. He has good taste in sneaks. Those are adidas superstars. I have the same pair and they are my favorite sneaks ever. lol