SHR Flush Mount Louvers 2005-2009 - Possible Group Buy

MrBottleneck

Sep 12, 2018
Ohio
Ok, after corresponding with Marcello (owner of SHR) there is a opportunity to get a pair of the gorgeous 2005-2009 SHR Louvers that where discontinued.
He has granted me permission to copy and paste are final email correspondence.

If you have wanted a pair NOWS YOUR CHANCE.

Here is the correspondence in its entire form so, please read.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike,

Feel free to copy / paste below as you see fit:

Due to repeated requests from our customers that may have missed the opportunity or need a new set for their latest project or as a backup for an existing set, we’re offering to make a final run of our patented Flush-Mount louvers that fit the 2005-09 Mustang.

Typically, we run 1000 sets as a production run. That is two Gaylord containers of material, the minimum we can typically purchase of the special mix we use (color, UV protection, etc).

Even raising the price to cover increased setup costs on a short run and paying the penalty for a single Gaylord order of material, we’re looking at around 500 sets to run. So to justify that, we’d need at least 200 sets pre-ordered. We know that’s a tall order. If the preorder minimum is met by March 30,2019, we will make the run. If it is not, pre-orders will be refunded in full. Be aware that even after production is started, it typically takes sixteen (16) weeks from when we commit until when we have finished product ready to ship to customers. It is a drawn-out process to have the custom material ordered and made, then get time on the 300 ton injection press, and actually have a good run made.

If you’d like to order, Here’s the page on our website:

http://www.silverhorseracing.com/SH...ers-pair-UNPAINTED-for-2005-2009-Mustang.html

• Sponsors (?)

These kinds of threads should be run through staff on [any] forum before being posted.
Please thank @RaggedGT for catching it an applying relevant staff notes to the thread. This is what saved it.

Best of luck getting your 200 orders! :nice:

I know that I've seen a couple of threads over the years where folks where looking for these.

Reactions: 1 user