Silver mustang w/ stripes

• Sponsors (?)

Tungsten with silver stripe

I sat next to a silver with black at a car show. Personally, it was too dark.

Attachments

• Web IMG_32761.jpg
    Web IMG_32761.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,371
  • Web S5000454.jpg
    Web S5000454.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 540
I just bought a silver GT myself, and am considering the right stripe color. I agree with the other poster that black is too dark. Black looks good on a darker silver color, but the satin silver is too light. I was thinking of gunmetal color for the wheels and matching stripes going down the car. I have seen some others with that color combo, and to me that is the best option. Interested to see what others come up with.

I am going to have my body shop remove my white stripes.. Im doing wider(than what I have now) flat black..I saw it on another car on another forum and fell in love, got to get powder coated black rims too...Something bout all black, even mysignal lenses are going to be smoked, with flat black stripes..makes me go to my happy place:p

I am going to have my body shop remove my white stripes.. Im doing wider(than what I have now) flat black..I saw it on another car on another forum and fell in love, got to get powder coated black rims too...Something bout all black, even mysignal lenses are going to be smoked, with flat black stripes..makes me go to my happy place:p

Are your current stripes vinyl or painted on?

Ok, well I installed the stripes on my stock hood scoop. Took about 1 hour total to do. But half of that was drying time. It was supposedly the hardest part to do and I conquered it. I will start on the rest of the stripes tomorrow.

The true key to this installation is to measure, measure and re-measure...

Take your time!!!

There is nothing worst than rushing it and having it look bad when finished...

You will be happier that you took your time....

Dave