SMA 12th Annual Mustang Show @ Santa Margarita Ford

Hey there,

Well, we preparing for our 12th annual Mustang car show – newly named the Saddleback Mustang Stampede. The event takes place on Sunday, September 13th. The dealership we hold the event at (Santa Margarita Ford) is allowing us to clear enough area this year for up to 160 vehicles. Would be AWESOME if we could fill up all the space. Pre-registration runs up until September 1st. Entries received after September 1st will be $40. As in the past, judging is done by the participants. Trophies will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each class. And, pre-registration gets you a show t-shirt. Such a deal huh :)

Something we tried last year and decided it was a big hit – so will be doing again this year is having vendor booths at the event. Last year we had roughly 15 vendor booths – this year we are hoping to grow that to at least 20.

The T.G.I. Fridays Restaurant in Santa Margarita (the home of the Cruisn RSM event on Thursday nights) will be providing food for the show. From what I hear, they will be providing their famous TGI Fridays Sliders at $1.00 each. I can tell ya – they are REAL good :)

Since the economy is in such a rut, the Saddleback Mustang board decided to cut registration fees this year to $25 for pre-registration (down from previous years $30). We have also changed the way we class the cars this year – using a points system – which we think will make registration much easier for participants.

Also new for this year (for the kids – and the adults who are kids at heart) is a Pedal Car Class. Pedal cars entered will be judged by the SMA (Saddleback Mustang Association) board, and trophies will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

A portion of the proceeds from the event are donated to the ALS Association. The ALS Association’s mission is to lead the fight to cure and treat ALS through global, cutting-edge research, and to empower people with Lou Gehrig’s disease and their families to live fuller lives by providing them with compassionate care and support.

I am sure there are things I have missed here. Do us a favor though and get your registration in plenty early.

Here is a link to the show registration form - http://www.saddlebackmustang.com/Files/SMAShow.pdf

Just in case - here is a link to a backup copy of the registration form - http://members.cox.net/pagenicholson/2009_...angStampede.pdf

Hope to see MANY of you there.

Thanks Much

• Sponsors (?)

Hey there,

STILL time to get your registration in and save yourself $15. Get it in before the day of show and its $25. Day of show entries are $40.

GREAT show - FREE T-Shirt. TGIF $1 Slider burgers, great raffle items, vendor booths, and an awesome DJ :)

If you attend one show this year - don’t miss THIS show :)

Page

Good news……

I just spoke with the Saddleback Mustang Association Treasurer - You can register for the $25 as long as the club receives your entry form by no later than Friday the 11th (this Friday). Day of show registration is $40.

AND

There will be no Day Of Show class this year. All cars will end up in their own class no matter when they registered.

So, get your entries in now :)