small mod pic

• Sponsors (?)

Hell yeah! Props to you! :nice: That is the third "mod" I did to my car (it's chrome yellow and had black mirrors :nonono: ) That is a very subtle mod that you will get many complements on (or at least I have). :)

Post a pic of the car if you have one .. like the whole side.

Oh yeah, out of curiousity, what did it cost you? If you don't mind me asking. Ford did mine (like 5 years ago) for 45 bucks and they also did the plastic door panel deals ... I took them my mirrors ... If you did it yourself, you did a good job.

Edit again:

Just noticed they are different mirrors. Where did u cop those?

DTNODYA said:
Hell yeah! Props to you! :nice: That is the third "mod" I did to my car (it's chrome yellow and had black mirrors :nonono: ) That is a very subtle mod that you will get many complements on (or at least I have). :)

Post a pic of the car if you have one .. like the whole side.

Oh yeah, out of curiousity, what did it cost you? If you don't mind me asking. Ford did mine (like 5 years ago) for 45 bucks and they also did the plastic door panel deals ... I took them my mirrors ... If you did it yourself, you did a good job.

Edit again:

Just noticed they are different mirrors. Where did u cop those?
mirror was sorced at the Carlisle last week. I took it to where I got my body kit done, Costed $58. Would have been little less. But there was small scratch they needed to fill(which is reason why i got the mirror cheap)

Ya Jullian. thats my dog in the pic... :)