SN95 Or Foxbody

95GTV8

Jul 25, 2005
Washington State
Sn95 or Foxbody, i have a chance to maybe get a new car, i currently have a 95 gt, but with engine problems i don't know what's up now. Im wondering the pro's and con's of the foxbody vs SN95, i just want to hear some opinions thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

well...the sn95 has better handling and brakes. But its too big for me. The foxes are lighter and (I personally feel) they are better to build up for drag racing. I also like foxes because they still have alot of that muscle car feel to them.. At least my carbed 85 does.

I like the 94GT for DD comforts. It is more refined inside and rides nicer. The fox is cruder, but also simpler (if you have had the SN ping-thing issues, you know what I mean). Foxes often run rich when sensors go AWOL, not lean like the SN's.

With some extras (SFC's, 3G, brake upgrade if desired, etc etc) a fox can be made very comparable to an SN - it just takes a little work IMHO.

allright well i think i'll stick with what i got, im getting a new engine for 3600 installed. My local shop will put in a longblock and new pistons etc. Something was wrong with my car and when i changed oil All this metal **** was in there. So i think the crankshaft broke or something im still in shock but i'll get this new engine in here hopefully soon