Snap-On Timing Light/MSD Ignition HELP

I've heard from someone, either my engine builder or one of the guys at Powered By Ford, that Snap-On Timing Lights don't work with MSD ignition. Does anyone know if this is true?

Also, looking at the mods in my sig, what do you think I should try setting my timing at?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know your answer unfortunately, but I see your from PA... what part? I assume you go to PSU by your screen name, do you go to main or a branch? My wife is a professor at PSU Altoona.

Killercanary said:
I don't know your answer unfortunately, but I see your from PA... what part? I assume you go to PSU by your screen name, do you go to main or a branch? My wife is a professor at PSU Altoona.

Yeah I went to PSU Altoona two years ago as a sophmore, and now I'm up at main campus. My license was suspended my whole sophmore year or else you would have probably seen me in old Mustang on that road by the mall. You know what, did you ever put your car in a small show in like a K-Mart parking lot right there by the mall. I vaguely remember a superchargered yellow stang. But I live in Philly, Hatboro is just the actual mailing address town. I'd be interested in finding out who your wife was and what she thought..pm me

Jimmy what brand timing light did you use?