So Cal 67 Coupe for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd Mustang

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2002
Southern California
Time to let it go to someone else who will enjoy rowing the top loader 4-speed with Hurst T-shifter. I'm the third owner that I can tell. I've owned this car for 7 years and really do still enjoy driving it! It is by no means a show car, but still gets lots of compliments.

It has a 302 with a single plane Torquemaster manifold, Holley 600 vacuum secondaries, full length headers with two turbo mufflers that exit out of the rear valance. The 302 has a mild Crane hydraulic cam with gold roller rockers and tall covers. The ignition has a Unilite conversion that was installed by the second owner and has never given me any problems in the last 7 years. When I first bought this car, I installed a new stock water pump, 160 thermostat, hoses, heater core and a new 4 row brass radiator. This car has never climbed past 190 degrees even in stop and go traffic in the summer. I also had a speed shop install a new Centerforce II clutch about two years ago.

It also has 620 springs in front, sway bars front and rear and 3,25 limited slip.

Except for a few hard lines, EVERYTHING in the braking system has been replaced recently. It has the Kelsey Hayes four piston discs in the front and the large Grand Torino station wagon backing plates and finned shoes in the rear.

The battery is in the trunk.

It has an alarm system.

It is a manual non powering steering setup, power brakes and NO A.C.

It has a new stock alternator and regulator.

It has halogen headlights.

The MSD6A box has died, so I just bypassed it. Yes, performance does suffer a little, but still has enough grunt power.

The roof's paint has faded, but the rest of the car is in good shape.

It does need other things taken care of if you want a perfect car, but it is still a good cruiser. This car has never been raced or on the track. It has been parked in the pit side parking at Pomona though. :D

A change in life style is in the making. Actually recently retired and will be doing more camping, fishing and boating. I'm sure someone else will enjoy this car! :nice:

The selling price is $6K cash and local pick up only.

Attachments

• 04-19-09 012.JPG
    04-19-09 012.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 287
  • Sponsors (?)

Time to let it go to someone else who will enjoy rowing the top loader 4-speed with Hurst T-shifter. I'm the third owner that I can tell. I've owned this car for 7 years and really do still enjoy driving it! It is by no means a show car, but still gets lots of compliments.

The selling price is $6K cash and local pick up only.

hi.

i'm a new member, who has signed up to buy my first mustang project.
please could you send more photos to my email address, along with pictures of the interior and underside.

many kind regards
Dan

Thanks to everyone who responded. I will try to accommodate your requests.

I forgot to add that it has a 7 quart oil pan and a high volume oil pump. I may have forgotten other things, but age is my excuse. :rlaugh:

I am going to try and be at the Pomona hot rod swap meet on January 17th, Sunday to sell the car also.

Status
Not open for further replies.