so much sexy in one SBF

That's just beautiful!

What are the spec's?

4XX" SBF billet ultra pro 9X heads...
solid shelby block

Is this yours? more pictures..... more info please.... what tuning software and can i help tune it.
its the motor out of the X275 car i work on.. we run haltech elite 2500 with a rem box... and no... all tuning is handled by us and or patrick barnhill

Reactions: 1 users
Copy that, I was just wondering because the datalog viewer that hatltech has out is not that good... lol

if you get a chance you guys should try out Megalog Viewer HD, Its what i use for everything no matter what im tuning. MS,haltech,holley,motech,hptuners,ect ect.... It will do it all. Its a free download if you want to try it out.
http://www.tunerstudio.com/index.php/megalogviewer

I use the histograms and scatter plots more than i want to admit when tuning... If you look around on the haltech forums lots of guys use this software to do file viewing. It also has a very powerful VE analyzer built into it, but i doubt you guys need that sort of feature.

Looks expensive! I like it all but the intake. I wonder why the throttle body is tipped down? Is it to keep from leaning the front cylinders? Also it looks like the taper in the back of the plenum might restrict flow to runners where they will run rich?

that intake is designed that way for a reason... and i'll leave it at that

Reactions: 1 users