Social Experiment

90sickfox

Wasn't a pretty sight...and I've got big hands
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
I wonder if you can give mustang parts away these days....

Hate to scrap this stuff...so...

20180728_091113.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Took all of 30 minutes to get someone to take it all....interesting. takes 2 months to sell it for 20 bucks.

that front ground effect on the fender? was anything wrong with it (was it a pre-93?)

Nothing was wrong with it...white one was for a 92...the green ones were for an 89. Guy took everything....and a king size bed and frame, full size bed frame....and a almost new microwave. Even helped me move some stuff to my inlaws.

Reactions: 1 user
If I was local, I’d grab it and sell it all. Stuff sells here though.

If I could've posted on marketplace that stuff would've sold. No time for all the trouble.

I should've posted in the for sale section here and given it to one of us. I'm sure karthief would've driven up from FL for the rolls of fencing.

Reactions: 1 user
Nothing was wrong with it...white one was for a 92...the green ones were for an 89. Guy took everything....and a king size bed and frame, full size bed frame....and a almost new microwave. Even helped me move some stuff to my inlaws.

Arrrggggggg those ground effects are $$$$$$$ (I could of used a nice drivers side one too)

Yeah I'm sure he was happy.... heck the alum wheels are worth decent money at the recycle places...

Last edited:
Arrrggggggg those ground effects are $$$$$$$ (I could of used a nice drivers side one too)

Yeah I'm sure he was happy.... heck the alum wheels are worth decent money at the recycle places...

Was going to keep that stuff....but my yard at the new house looks too pretty for it. I'll be kicking myself in the @#$ in about a month. Lol

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users