Sold my stang for $7500...

Killer50stang

May 11, 2004
I ended my ebay auction early and sold my mustang for $7500. Got a picky buyer, but he ended up okay in the end. He didn't seem to believe me on anything that I told him about the car and had to constantly confirm with a buddy that I was telling the truth. Needless to say, the sale took 2 hours of my saturday, but oh well, car is sold. My next one will probably be a 87-93 coupe, but that'll be a while. Had to change my priorities with the family and our house, but I won't be leaving the site. I still have a 78' ford f-150 restore I'm working on, plus a 65 gt 350 hertz clone in the near future. Just wanted to thank you guys out there for all your help in my project.

Jason

• Sponsors (?)

~FrankenStang~ said:
huh?

*sniff sniff*

omg...

*cries*

Its always sad to see one go. I could never sell mine. Too much sentimental value. :(

But just think!

some guy is probably/hopefully gonna be coming on and bragging about a new mustang that he just bought for $7500 and how he loves it sooooo much!! Hopefully they all go to a good home!

*hugs* :)

Killer50stang said:
I ended my ebay auction early and sold my mustang for $7500. Got a picky buyer, but he ended up okay in the end. He didn't seem to believe me on anything that I told him about the car and had to constantly confirm with a buddy that I was telling the truth. Needless to say, the sale took 2 hours of my saturday, but oh well, car is sold. My next one will probably be a 87-93 coupe, but that'll be a while. Had to change my priorities with the family and our house, but I won't be leaving the site. I still have a 78' ford f-150 restore I'm working on, plus a 65 gt 350 hertz clone in the near future. Just wanted to thank you guys out there for all your help in my project.

Jason

Get the 65 going. They sure aint many of them on the road.