• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

Some Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Girl22
  • Start date Start date Jun 28, 2006
G

Girl22

New Member
Nov 1, 2004
52
0
0
Regina
Jun 28, 2006
#1
  • Jun 28, 2006
  • #1
Can one of you Regina guys give me Dave Capes phone #. I need to talk to him about some stuff and have lost his #. Any help would be great
 

351LX

Founding Member
Jul 25, 2001
1,007
0
0
Regina, Saskatchewan
Jun 28, 2006
#2
  • Jun 28, 2006
  • #2
PM sent
 
G

Girl22

New Member
Nov 1, 2004
52
0
0
Regina
Jun 28, 2006
#3
  • Jun 28, 2006
  • #3
Thanks. However I now have a new problem. I was looking for Dave because i thought he might have a set of Fox valve covers and he doesn't. I am looking for a set of fox ones just to dress up my engine a bit. I feel it needs somthing as i am not doing anything major to it this year! If anyone knows of someone that has a set please let me know!
 
R

Red2000GT

Founding Member
Sep 10, 2000
2,450
0
46
Regina,Sask.Canada
Jun 29, 2006
#4
  • Jun 29, 2006
  • #4
Won't those interfere with the manifold on that car? I know the intake is lower than on the fox bodies.
 
G

Girl22

New Member
Nov 1, 2004
52
0
0
Regina
Jun 29, 2006
#5
  • Jun 29, 2006
  • #5
Shouldn't. All the research I've done on it says they wont.
 
R

Red2000GT

Founding Member
Sep 10, 2000
2,450
0
46
Regina,Sask.Canada
Jun 29, 2006
#6
  • Jun 29, 2006
  • #6
Okay.


















Times Russell was wrong :2
Times Russell was right : 167262658
 
S

SPEED FREAK

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2000
1,448
0
0
Regina, SK.
Jun 30, 2006
#7
  • Jun 30, 2006
  • #7
Girl22 said:
Thanks. However I now have a new problem. I was looking for Dave because i thought he might have a set of Fox valve covers and he doesn't. I am looking for a set of fox ones just to dress up my engine a bit. I feel it needs somthing as i am not doing anything major to it this year! If anyone knows of someone that has a set please let me know!
Click to expand...


Yarrrrr I have a set but it will cost you dearly...
 
G

Girl22

New Member
Nov 1, 2004
52
0
0
Regina
Jun 30, 2006
#8
  • Jun 30, 2006
  • #8
How much is dearly
 
R

Red2000GT

Founding Member
Sep 10, 2000
2,450
0
46
Regina,Sask.Canada
Jun 30, 2006
#9
  • Jun 30, 2006
  • #9
aaaaarrrrrr.......she be costin you 3 bags o'gold and 2 glass eyes....

...and a solid ship to travel the 7 seas.....

yaaarrrrr......
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
sad day
  • davecobra2
  • Jul 13, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
241
What is it Worth?!?!? Jul 22, 2026
davecobra2
D
G
Fox Tire Size for 16" Pony Wheels on 1984 LX Convertible
  • gw7
  • Jun 24, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
179
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 25, 2026
Qtrhrse23
S
Best place to source power steering parts for a '67? (control valve, ram, hoses)
  • SophiaTatum
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
146
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Jun 18, 2026
SophiaTatum
S
4
Drivetrain Wilwood Clutch and Brake Pedal Combo Installation - Help
  • 427stang
  • Jul 8, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
80
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 8, 2026
427stang
4
2
2010 GT AC issue
  • 2010torchredgt
  • Jun 28, 2026
  • 2010 - 2014 Specific Tech
Replies
1
Views
156
2010 - 2014 Specific Tech Jun 29, 2026
2010torchredgt
2
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?