Someone PLEASE buy this.. ugh! gorgeous.

• Sponsors (?)

For a couple of months now, yes. Since Ebay became a site sponsor. Linking to auctions to show something off (nice cars you want to point out, rice of the week, etc) is fine, but any members wanting to seriously sell their Ebay cars/parts on the site still need to do so in the Classifieds Forums.

They also still need to fill out all pertinant information (contact info, description of the vehicle, pictures, etc) within the thread to do so. I'll close a Classifieds Sale down on the spot if it's nothing more than just a title and a link to an Ebay auction! :nono:

Ah, all I remember is that you can post pics from an auction but, not links. Didn't know the rule changed. :hide:

:D

To my knowledge, links are allowed to be posted for "non-sales purposes" outside the Classifieds Forums.....but to be honest it was never totally clarified when the new rule was put in place. I'll double check with the site owner to make certain of it.

...stand by. :)

no no no! i'm not selling it!

****, i wish i could put up 5 g's for that.... geez man, if it were my car you'd all know - relax. i get bored, surf e-bay, saw that, had a heart attack, and figured SOMEONE on here might want to have a look.. is that illegal? (not being a smart ass, i'm actually confused on what's allowed and what isn't).

Basically, if it's not my car and i have no intention of selling it, i can post it.. if it's mine, i can't do it in the tech section, right?

real sorry about that :/

Just got word from the Boss man himself. Ebay links posted in the Talk Forums for entertainment purposes only are permitted. All actual sales threads must still take place within the appropriate Forums though.

Max, you're good...no worries. :)