Someone please help me out

03MustangGT

Nov 13, 2003
Pennsylvania
Hey guys, my name is Mike and I have an 03 GT. This weekend I had an unfortunate accident. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this, and Im real pissed about it :bang: . Anyway, I was trying to get out of a public parking lot, and not realizing I was too close to one of those yellow cement-filled poles, I backed up to make a three point turn and as I did I clipped the front bumper on the driver's side on the pole and my tire hit the curb. My steering is all messed up. I wasn't going fast at all, but it hit kind of hard. To drive straight, my wheel has to be turned about 1/8 turn to the left. It looks to me like Im definitely going to need a whole new front bumper, as the polyurethane was cracked and dented and the headlight is loose. Does anyone in the Pittsburgh area know if McCrackin Ford on McKnight Rd. is a good place to have my car fixed up. Do any of you have any experience with them? Does anyone know of any other place that may better to get my car fixed. Im not claiming this on insurance, and Im hoping it'll be less than $2,000 to get this fixed. I mainly want someone who knows what they're doing to be working on my car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

• Sponsors (?)