Something unusual

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
After coming home from work, I park in my spot and notice this......

IMAGE_276.jpg

A 14mm just standing up right in the middle of the parking space. No one parks in the spot next to me. In fact, I made sure that no cars registered to park near me.

I CSI'ed for awhile and took a complete look over my car, closed off the area to do a complete check for anything that looked unusual and bagged the evidence.

While on the ground looking for clues, I noticed it's time for new tires. I want the Nitto 555's, however I live in a rainy part of the country. I'm thinking maybe 245's iin the PROXES 4'S. Anyone have any suggestions on a good tire in dry/wet?

Attachments

• IMAGE_276.jpg
    IMAGE_276.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Sponsors (?)

If you park where scumbag thieves can get at it, they will get at it! Shoot the first person you see near it, or find alternate parking, only deterrence route I can think of. Unless you don't care, of course, then a preemptive call for a declared value insurance policy is in order!

If you park where scumbag thieves can get at it, they will get at it! Shoot the first person you see near it, or find alternate parking, only deterrence route I can think of. Unless you don't care, of course, then a preemptive call for a declared value insurance policy is in order!

View attachment 393623
- Firearm check
- Insurance check

Now, about thoses tires....

$1000 says I can get a locking lug off just as fast without the key as a regular lug nut. Did it on a friends car, only need an impact gun (and then sell ones that dont need air). Granted the average thief wont have one, but if I were stealing wheels, Id get whatever wheels I was going for!

here is a bk fact: do not think you can keep cats off of your vehicle by hooking an electric fence box to the body and grounding the other side of vehicle. i did it to my ranger and ruined the entire paint job. it was flaking off like dandruff.

here is a bk fact: do not think you can keep cats off of your vehicle by hooking an electric fence box to the body and grounding the other side of vehicle. i did it to my ranger and ruined the entire paint job. it was flaking off like dandruff.

LMAO! You probably also speed up the corrosion of the body :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sorry still picturing the cat

my neighbor has like 15-20 of them they multiply by the day. he hates them but cant seem to get rid of them. i know have my chain link fence hooked to the electric fence box. but im fixing to move so it wont be my problem no more. and yea it probably sped up the corrosion but it got painted the next week. i just figured yea hook it to my truck they jump on truck it shocks them end of story not come out in the morning and my truck look like a 100 year old painted tin roof. it took all the paint off the ENTIRE truck the sh** would just flake of with a dry paint brush. well i guess the body man had a good surface to work on.

my neighbor has like 15-20 of them they multiply by the day. he hates them but cant seem to get rid of them. i know have my chain link fence hooked to the electric fence box. but im fixing to move so it wont be my problem no more. and yea it probably sped up the corrosion but it got painted the next week. i just figured yea hook it to my truck they jump on truck it shocks them end of story not come out in the morning and my truck look like a 100 year old painted tin roof. it took all the paint off the ENTIRE truck the sh** would just flake of with a dry paint brush. well i guess the body man had a good surface to work on.

hmmmm no need for acid bath or sandblasting lol maybe you found an enviro-friendly method of removing paint from the body lol

hmmmm no need for acid bath or sandblasting lol maybe you found an enviro-friendly method of removing paint from the body lol

it will damn sure do it. i hooked it up at like 8 ish that night and the next morn at about 7 30 ish it was history. primer and all totaly seperated from metal. the paint wasnt that old either. it was last year on a 99 ranger.
hijacked.gif