Fox Source for bolts/nuts suspension

• Sponsors (?)

See if it is listed here or checkout ARP or the link above.

If you are in need of lower control arm bolts, I don't believe the matching set to the originals can be found at home depot and lowes.
I'm pretty sure they are 10.9.
Only place I could find them local was Fastenal and they were allen heads (which is ok, just make sure you have the right allen key)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
If you are in need of lower control arm bolts, I don't believe the matching set to the originals can be found at home depot and lowes.
I'm pretty sure they are 10.9.
Only place I could find them local was Fastenal and they were allen heads (which is ok, just make sure you have the right allen key)
I can confirm they are 10.9. I have a factory set on my bench right now.

I have sourced much of my hardware from https://www.mcmaster.com/. They do not carry all the correct sizes (Rear control arm bolts) but have a lot at considerable less price. What McMaster Carr doesnt carry I went to the usual places.

Here is my list:

Strut to Spindle Bolts and Nuts
- M16 2.00 x 60mm Bolt McMaster #98093A885 5pkg
- M16 2.00 Nut McMaster #99908A106 5pkg

Rear Upper Control Arm Bolts
- M12 1.75 x 90mm McMaster #98093A779 5pkg

Rear Lower Control Arm Bolts
- M12 1.75 x 110mm (4 needed) - Maximum Motorsports Item #MMF-5 2/pkg w/nuts

Rear Upper & Lower Control Arm Nuts
- M12 1.75 LMR Item #HDW-7998CA/MPN# 7998CA 8/pkg

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: 5 users
Why screw around?(pun intended) Mentioned before, Jegs part no. 555-60552, $22.49 + 8.99 shipping. You get the proper OEM style 12mm flange head bolts, with the proper flanged lock nuts. How much time and effort are you going to spend searching home improvement and hardware stores for the proper hardware, or mail ordering one part here and another part there?
Oh, btw, I love McMaster-Carr, I order stuff from them all the time, for myself, and for work. They actually have both lengths we need for the rear, but the 110mm only in phosphate coated, which means RUST CITY:mad:

FYI if anyone is interested.
Screenshot_2019-08-30-22-55-45-1.png

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user