Source for Shop Manuals and Wiring Diagrams in PDF

WhiteCobra95

Mod Dude
May 2, 2006
Are there any good sources on the web for PDF versions of the factory shop manuals and wiring diagrams? I've looked at the ones for sale on Ebay, but these seem really sketchy and most of them are from over-seas sellers. I have print copies for all of the factory manuals, but sometimes it's nice to have them in PDF form to only print out what I need and not worry about getting them covered in oily fingerprints in the garage.

• Sponsors (?)

Hi guys, I’m brand new to Stangnet. I came across this thread while searching for a shop manual for my 2001 Cobra Convertible. I am reassembling my engine and I am having trouble finding good info on this specific engine. I find over the years there were different bottom end parts like main caps, windage trays, etc. Most of the manuals cover a range of years with little detailed info on the 2001 4.6 DOHC 4V aluminium block.

Do you guys know of any good sources for a Ford Shop Manual?

Sure, how do I access the site? I’m still having a tough time finding good info for a 2001 cobra. One manual I downloaded said it covered 2001 but it only showed 2 bolt main caps for a 2003-04. Another showed 4 bolt mains but with jack screws. My engine has side bolts but no jack screws. It also had a different windage tray.

Sure, how do I access the site? I’m still having a tough time finding good info for a 2001 cobra. One manual I downloaded said it covered 2001 but it only showed 2 bolt main caps for a 2003-04. Another showed 4 bolt mains but with jack screws. My engine has side bolts but no jack screws. It also had a different windage tray.
Sent it to you via direct message