South Florida Mustang wants YOU!

miamifiveoh

Founding Member
Apr 25, 2002
Miami, FL
South Florida Mustang wants Mustang II's!

Hello.

South Florida Mustang (SFM), a new Mustang club in the South Florida area, is looking for new members. SFM is open to all Mustang owners and/or enthusiasts. We would like to get Mustang II's involved, as these models are often overlooked by the general public.

If you are interested, please visit our Yahoo!Group at South Florida Mustang

Thanks, and have a great day.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey that's COOL! Thanks for considering us! :hail2:

Unaffortunately, I don't know if we even HAVE a mamber form FL. Do we? I'm kinda more or less on the wrong corner of the 'states for your club.

Well, good luck! :nice:

Hey!

You gotta try, ya know?

I used to be "anti-Mustang II" until I visited this forum, read a few threads, and looked at a few of your cars. I'm glad I did. Now I can say I'm crazy about all Mustangs! :nice:

Hence my desire to find some II's for the club. Looks like I'll have to do some old fashioned legwork on this one!

They are out there. Heck- there is at least 6 different Mustang II's from Cobras to Coupes that are here in Vancouver that I have never met nor are SN members. So they're out there. There's also a message board on www.mustangii.net the may have a few members that are not on here. Might be another good source to drum up some local cars. Good luck! :nice:

RU still putting this together, or is it together, or ??

miamifiveoh said:
Hello.

South Florida Mustang (SFM), a new Mustang club in the South Florida area, is looking for new members. SFM is open to all Mustang owners and/or enthusiasts. We would like to get Mustang II's involved, as these models are often overlooked by the general public.

If you are interested, please visit our Yahoo!Group at South Florida Mustang

Thanks, and have a great day.