• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Spintech mufflers for my 94 cobra???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jnstang89
  • Start date Start date Aug 10, 2004
J

Jnstang89

New Member
Sep 22, 2003
42
0
0
South Florida
Aug 10, 2004
#1
  • Aug 10, 2004
  • #1
Does anyone know wht the part number or which spintechs will work with my 94 cobra? How will they sound with an o/r X pipe. Which X pipe will the spintechs sound the best with?
 

RIO5.0

15 Year Member
Feb 16, 2001
6,892
8
128
N.H.
Aug 10, 2004
#2
  • Aug 10, 2004
  • #2
I run the Sportmans with a Prochmbr...I bet these would sound sweet with an X....

I ordered mine with Flo-tubes welded on...They will be a direct fit from there, cat or X back...I opted not to buy their tails, but just fab mine in...theirs were like 179.00 for the SS tails with 3" tips...I think I pd 169.00 shipped for the muffs and Flo's....I cant find my slip for p/ns...Plenty of places have info on em though....there just inlet/outlet..take a look at yours for the in/out offsets..all the hangers for your factory rubbers are welded in place..mine fit good...

 

ARed1995GT

New Member
Dec 9, 2003
401
0
0
Boca Raton, FL
Aug 10, 2004
#3
  • Aug 10, 2004
  • #3
get prostreets
 

95snoozer

Active Member
Dec 14, 2002
2,572
1
48
RCR
Aug 11, 2004
#4
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #4
prostreets and x are the best thing i have ever heard
 

Jo_885o

New Member
Jul 17, 2003
422
0
0
Clint. Twp, Michigan
Aug 11, 2004
#5
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #5
95snoozer said:
prostreets and x are the best thing i have ever heard
Click to expand...

 
I

igotyofire

Member
Feb 26, 2004
774
1
19
Southern California
Aug 11, 2004
#6
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #6
heh i wanna hear this prostreets combo X combo
 

95snoozer

Active Member
Dec 14, 2002
2,572
1
48
RCR
Aug 11, 2004
#7
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #7
Jo_885o said:
Click to expand...
what do you mean buy this?
 

ARed1995GT

New Member
Dec 9, 2003
401
0
0
Boca Raton, FL
Aug 11, 2004
#8
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #8
he means your right, stupid :X
 
E

epracmetcon

New Member
Jul 10, 2003
91
0
0
Aug 11, 2004
#9
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #9
Ive got prostreets on my cobra along with an o/r h. Very very loud, but will scare most young children and small critters.
 

95WhiteVenom

Founding Member
Oct 27, 2002
624
0
16
Alabama
Aug 11, 2004
#10
  • Aug 11, 2004
  • #10
humm sounds like whaat i'm lookin for. It's time to sell the borlas. I bet those prostreets would sound great with my pro-chamber. Who sells those prostreets I wanna order some in the near furure.
 
I

igotyofire

Member
Feb 26, 2004
774
1
19
Southern California
Aug 12, 2004
#11
  • Aug 12, 2004
  • #11
sound clips!
 
F

Foxed

New Member
Mar 3, 2003
107
0
0
Redlands, Ca
Aug 12, 2004
#12
  • Aug 12, 2004
  • #12
Yaaaaaa............I have pro streets with an off road x.....and they ARE LOAD!!!. and if you don't have 2.5" tail pipes they will sound like sh*%...They do sound bad a$$ though, but you might want to think twice about the pro streets, I'm a young guy but I kinda wish I would have got the sportmans
 

Jo_885o

New Member
Jul 17, 2003
422
0
0
Clint. Twp, Michigan
Aug 12, 2004
#13
  • Aug 12, 2004
  • #13
95snoozer said:
what do you mean buy this?
Click to expand...

it means
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Resolved 1999 cobra removed lower intake manifold to crossovertube
  • hvcobra99
  • Sep 6, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
0
Views
112
SVT Tech Forum Sep 6, 2026
hvcobra99
New Exhaust for 408w stroker
  • SadbutTrue
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
106
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
nickyb
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 28, 2026
from6to8
B
Help! Fox with idle issues
  • bbarton
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
208
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 12, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
For Sale 94 Cobra 68K Miles
  • JP44
  • Apr 5, 2025
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
0
Views
566
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Apr 5, 2025
JP44
J
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?