Spoiler Pic request

• Sponsors (?)

My previous '89 notch had one. I've got pics somewhere on CD at home I can post later. For now, just let it suffice for me to say that it looks FUGLY as all hell. I hated the wing when I bought it, but I only kept it on because I wasn't eager to leave four gaping holes in my decklid. I eventually wound up just ghetto-filling the holes with JB Weld and spot-painting them, and it looked okay ... or rather, it looked 10x better than it did with that stupid wing.

Saleen wings belong on hatches ONLY. So sayeth the Dave, so mote it be. *makes official doctrine stamp here* :D

I have one on my vert. it came with a decklid that I had bought and I said what the hell and left it on there. at 115-120 it really does a great job of holding the rear end down and reducing vibration. too bad it's still ugly

Pukemonsters...

283274_1_full.jpg

^--- Pretty much exactly what mine looked like, except mine wasn't a four-eye Fox. Only pic I could find on CD last night of it was a really ancient one scanned from the Auto Trader ad, and it's barely discernable as even being a Mustang. :(

Uhhhh.... ummmmm.... how to put this without pissing anyone off.....???.... :puke:

This is where I come in. IMO, anyone who has or is planning on placing any spoiler on a Notch is retarded and should be shot for Notch abuse.

Put the $170 + or more for this spoiler idea into something more useful. :shrug: