spyder efi intake 351w

turbo_stang_93

Mar 28, 2007
ohio
has anyone ran the spyder efi intake i'm building a 408 stroker and i'm trying too narrow down what would be the best intake to run. anyone running a 408 or going too give me some idea's please and i'm running 225 afr so trick flow is out of the question.

• Sponsors (?)

I am running the 302 spyder on my supercharged 331. i was told they are great intakes on cars with blowers. i have no info on na motors. well they look good anyway.
HPIM0333-1.jpg

Not a lot of help here either. I have everything but the shortblock for my EFI 408W build. I have an EFI Victor Jr. ported and matched to my heads. Seems a lot of people have went with a Super victor.

It works very well as long as you have some motor to go with it! it will kill the low end if your components (cam, rockers, etc) are'nt matched closely to the power range of the spyder. I used one on a 408 with afr 205 heads it was very responsive and pulled all throughout the rpm range. however everything was matched in the engine, cam was custom for the heads and intake. it is very critical for things to flow together!