North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Well after pulling in the garage after the cruise yesterday, I smelled burning oil. Poppped the hood and found this:
drainplug7yj.jpg

I guess from all the vibration, the drain plug on the front cover of the supercharger worked itself loose. Shaw and Worden, you both may want to take note. S/C oil ran all over the drivers side of the adapter plate. Luckly the plug didn't come all the way out. Gear oil smells like ASS when it burns! over all I didn't loose all that much oil. Only a few drops from what I can tell. the level in the blower was still ok. You can't get to the plug as it sits on the car. I have to pull the front cover off the blower, put some thread lock on the drain bolt, and reseal and reattach the front cover. should only take about a 1/2 hour to do. Waiting on an email back from KB on the proper sealant and torque for the front cover / bolts. :nonono:

Striped5.0 said:
I need an account to view it ( says I need a pass word and user name to log on)

What is it ?

That figures...Here's a clip...LOL

I'll Krush any1 online in Madden. Step the FK Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I"m one of the best Madden players around. I like 04 better than 05 though. 05 sucks. I mostly play 04 online. Any one thinks they can take me, then Lace em up Twinkle Toes. Go and get your pair out of your girl's purse and wear em. My sign on is one of these: ImUrHklbery or FiDedlyVenom....LoL

Striped5.0 said:
I need an account to view it ( says I need a pass word and user name to log on)

What is it ?
here's the post from SVTPerformance:

I"m one of the best Madden players around. I like 04 better than 05 though. 05 sucks. I mostly play 04 online. Any one thinks they can take me, then Lace em up Twinkle Toes. Go and get your pair out of your girl's purse and wear em. My sign on is one of these: ImUrHklbery or FiDedlyVenom....LoL

FEARNO1 said:
That figures...Here's a clip...LOL

I'll Krush any1 online in Madden. Step the FK Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow thats gay...right up your alley though huh trav

Yeah Chris that was a nice burnout i couldn't see much of your car through the mountain of smoke

I'll be checkin that drain plug dan! thanks for the heads up

DoubleONegative said:
Wow thats gay...right up your alley though huh trav

Yeah Chris that was a nice burnout i couldn't see much of your car through the mountain of smoke

I'll be checkin that drain plug dan! thanks for the heads up

That guy sounds like a panty sniffer but Id like to give a shot at him. Prob one of these people who use the falcons and think they can beat anyone w/ Michale Vick :rlaugh: :rlaugh: Michale vick is such a joke, so easy to stop him. Anyone have any other info on him? Any online screen names or E-mail address? I dont want his accout name he plays on w/ hopes of just catching him online b/c I havent played madden online in along time b/c of all the cheat codes.

Yeah that was a nice side ways kick mike, I was like SWEEET :nice:

I like chris's burn out as well I came around the corner and saw this cloud of white smoke.

DoubleONegative said:
Yeah i watched it trav

Force beatin scelzi in the finals on a hole shot was nice!!!

:bang: :bang: :bang:

I feel asleep and missed it. I made it to the superbike finials and thats the last thing I remember. Im gald Force pulled it off though expecially after his incident of going into the sand traps and having to swap a bunch of parts out on the car.