rustang04 said:i had a Suzuki TL1000R and 5 of my friends died on motorcycles so i sold it. it's not you that you have to worry about it's the ****ing idiot that pulls out in front of you
rustang04 said:lucky me i have the world renowned oil leaking ATI Procharger mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woohoo
FEARNO1 said:
ouch.........Are they going to warrenty it?rustang04 said:lucky me i have the world renowned oil leaking ATI Procharger mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woohoo
i wonder if it's the one that belonged to that guy in bath............Striped5.0 said:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000...QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#mainImage
Think I'll go change my pants now. Wonder where it is in Maine?
Dan_Soprano said:i wonder if it's the one that belonged to that guy in bath............
WOW a whole 385hpStriped5.0 said:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000...QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#mainImage
Think I'll go change my pants now. Wonder where it is in Maine?
I like the link that takes you to some video. There is one of a bike hitting a deer! I really like the VTEC BABY song.DoubleONegative said:You ladies with the Turbos will like this
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204227&page=1&pp=25
gaslight said:WOW a whole 385hp
I think I will stay with my turbo.
.
Dan_Soprano said:there are those that have been down, and those that will go down.
Dan_Soprano said:I've dumped quite a few dirt bikes in my life........never riden a street bike. Can't imagine the pavement would feel any better then dirt/grass.
Dan_Soprano said:you hear about our little incident yet mike? Good enough to get the CO down here at the end of the week........
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?