North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I was there too :)

0723DSC_6066.jpg

Hey Guys, I just put a muffler on my wastegate. I know it sounds kinda stupid, but it really works well. It quite it down alot. I think it sounds alot like my catback. I never realized how loud my turbo was under full boost. This car gets more fun to drive everyday.

whitehorseupnorth said:
Hey Guys, I just put a muffler on my wastegate. I know it sounds kinda stupid, but it really works well. It quite it down alot. I think it sounds alot like my catback. I never realized how loud my turbo was under full boost. This car gets more fun to drive everyday.

I just put helium in my tires :rolleyes: Car is wicked fast now :banana:

I thought you were skeered after your trans started to whine.
Cool hooking up a muffler.
I haven't been on here for a few days. Too much overtime at work last week. I didn't get much rest this weekend because we have been busy working around the house.

gaslight said:
I thought you were skeered after your trans started to whine.
Cool hooking up a muffler.
I haven't been on here for a few days. Too much overtime at work last week. I didn't get much rest this weekend because we have been busy working around the house.

Busy.. Please :rolleyes: . The last day I had off from work was the day we went to the track. Going back in at 7 am :( .

Scary?? Hell I've been beating on it more than ever since I hooked up the muffler.. :D

the overtime its very tiring. I'm sure you are putting in more OT than me. Cranking that steering wheel all day long, shifting, climbing up and down those steps and sweating your balls off gets very tiring. 10 to 11 hrs of that a day for the last 2 weeks is too much. Time to file another grievance for excessive overtime. That will make the supervisors so happy. :D

gaslight said:
HEy the SSOME website is temporarily disabled. Whats up with that?

dans a lazy *****.

Im heading up north to my dads this weekend so friday night t the track is out for me.

Oh yeah Happy B-day to me :banana: :banana:

Did not get much but got enough cash for a set of riding gloves :nice:

WhiteHeat306 said:
Yo guys I'm not from Maine but I just wanted to reply to this huuuuuuge thread. You guys seem really cool. I doubt I'll ever be up that way, but if I am I'll look you guys up :nice: .

Its not that long :D

We also lost about 40 pages during the server crash back in March.