• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 423
  • 424
  • 425
  • 426
  • 427
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 425 of 1056 Next Last

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Aug 6, 2005
#8,481
  • Aug 6, 2005
  • #8,481
Dan more drama DUI, so thats 4 ARIs in one week
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Aug 6, 2005
#8,482
  • Aug 6, 2005
  • #8,482
I was there too

 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Aug 6, 2005
#8,483
  • Aug 6, 2005
  • #8,483
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 6, 2005
#8,484
  • Aug 6, 2005
  • #8,484
03BADSTANG said:
I was there too
Click to expand...


Didnt forget about you bud, just ran out of space to be able to post pics.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 6, 2005
#8,485
  • Aug 6, 2005
  • #8,485
DoubleONegative said:
Dan more drama DUI, so thats 4 ARIs in one week
Click to expand...
so I hear. We're about to get put on as a squadron!
 

tomustang

Psychotic Member
Founding Member
Jun 8, 2000
3,434
2
78
McLean Hospital
Aug 6, 2005
#8,486
  • Aug 6, 2005
  • #8,486
Keep it going I like reading this
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Aug 6, 2005
#8,487
  • Aug 6, 2005
  • #8,487
tomustang said:
Keep it going I like reading this
Click to expand...


As long as Striped5.0(aka the Post Whore) is around this thread will never die...
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Aug 6, 2005
#8,488
  • Aug 6, 2005
  • #8,488
Hey Guys, I just put a muffler on my wastegate. I know it sounds kinda stupid, but it really works well. It quite it down alot. I think it sounds alot like my catback. I never realized how loud my turbo was under full boost. This car gets more fun to drive everyday.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 6, 2005
#8,489
  • Aug 6, 2005
  • #8,489
FEARNO1 said:
As long as Striped5.0(aka the Post Whore) is around this thread will never die...
Click to expand...


I do what I can
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 6, 2005
#8,490
  • Aug 6, 2005
  • #8,490
Striped5.0 said:
I do what I can
Click to expand...
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Aug 7, 2005
#8,491
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #8,491
Awfull quiet around here today

Anyone possibly interested in NED this Friday?
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Aug 7, 2005
#8,492
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #8,492
whitehorseupnorth said:
Hey Guys, I just put a muffler on my wastegate. I know it sounds kinda stupid, but it really works well. It quite it down alot. I think it sounds alot like my catback. I never realized how loud my turbo was under full boost. This car gets more fun to drive everyday.
Click to expand...


I just put helium in my tires Car is wicked fast now
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Aug 7, 2005
#8,493
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #8,493
03BADSTANG said:
Anyone possibly interested in NED this Friday?
Click to expand...

I might be....
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 7, 2005
#8,494
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #8,494
I thought you were skeered after your trans started to whine.
Cool hooking up a muffler.
I haven't been on here for a few days. Too much overtime at work last week. I didn't get much rest this weekend because we have been busy working around the house.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Aug 7, 2005
#8,495
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #8,495
gaslight said:
I thought you were skeered after your trans started to whine.
Cool hooking up a muffler.
I haven't been on here for a few days. Too much overtime at work last week. I didn't get much rest this weekend because we have been busy working around the house.
Click to expand...


Busy.. Please . The last day I had off from work was the day we went to the track. Going back in at 7 am .

Scary?? Hell I've been beating on it more than ever since I hooked up the muffler..
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 7, 2005
#8,496
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #8,496
the overtime its very tiring. I'm sure you are putting in more OT than me. Cranking that steering wheel all day long, shifting, climbing up and down those steps and sweating your balls off gets very tiring. 10 to 11 hrs of that a day for the last 2 weeks is too much. Time to file another grievance for excessive overtime. That will make the supervisors so happy.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 7, 2005
#8,497
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #8,497
HEy the SSOME website is temporarily disabled. Whats up with that?
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 7, 2005
#8,498
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #8,498
gaslight said:
HEy the SSOME website is temporarily disabled. Whats up with that?
Click to expand...


dans a lazy *****.

Im heading up north to my dads this weekend so friday night t the track is out for me.

Oh yeah Happy B-day to me

Did not get much but got enough cash for a set of riding gloves
 
W

WhiteHeat306

Member
Nov 28, 2004
283
1
16
Philadelphia Suburbs
Aug 7, 2005
#8,499
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #8,499
Philly Love

Yo guys I'm not from Maine but I just wanted to reply to this huuuuuuge thread. You guys seem really cool. I doubt I'll ever be up that way, but if I am I'll look you guys up .
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 7, 2005
#8,500
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #8,500
WhiteHeat306 said:
Yo guys I'm not from Maine but I just wanted to reply to this huuuuuuge thread. You guys seem really cool. I doubt I'll ever be up that way, but if I am I'll look you guys up .
Click to expand...


Its not that long

We also lost about 40 pages during the server crash back in March.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 423
  • 424
  • 425
  • 426
  • 427
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 425 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
375
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
151
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
143
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
455
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?