• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 424
  • 425
  • 426
  • 427
  • 428
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 426 of 1056 Next Last

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 7, 2005
#8,501
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #8,501
WhiteHeat306 said:
Yo guys I'm not from Maine but I just wanted to reply to this huuuuuuge thread. You guys seem really cool. I doubt I'll ever be up that way, but if I am I'll look you guys up .
Click to expand...
thanks bro!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 7, 2005
#8,502
  • Aug 7, 2005
  • #8,502
this guy posted this over in 4.6 talk..............too funny...........too true!



 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Aug 8, 2005
#8,503
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,503
Dan_Soprano said:
damn! look how far Larry's front end is up!!
Click to expand...
Yeah, that's a kick-ass pic! Slicks, fix my trac-loc, relocate the battery and a lose a couple bars in the front and I'll be pulling wheelies. And still be running 13's
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
Aug 8, 2005
#8,504
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,504
whitehorseupnorth said:
Hey Guys, I just put a muffler on my wastegate. I know it sounds kinda stupid, but it really works well. It quite it down alot. I think it sounds alot like my catback. I never realized how loud my turbo was under full boost. This car gets more fun to drive everyday.
Click to expand...

het man your wire covers are here!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 8, 2005
#8,505
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,505
rustang04 said:
het man your wire covers are here!
Click to expand...
Mike,
Can you guys get Mac catted Prochambers?? If you can, PM me a price please!!!

~Dan
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Aug 8, 2005
#8,506
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,506
Ok Mike, I should be over tomorrow.

On another note...

Mike Johnson from 5.0 Mag, wanted info on my car pronto(his exact words). Maybe I'll get my 15 mins of glory or maybe not. If he is interested I will put a plug in for the club and our cars..
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
Aug 8, 2005
#8,507
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,507
Dan_Soprano said:
Mike,
Can you guys get Mac catted Prochambers?? If you can, PM me a price please!!!

~Dan
Click to expand...
i'll work on that for ya.
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
Aug 8, 2005
#8,508
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,508
whitehorseupnorth said:
Ok Mike, I should be over tomorrow.

On another note...

Mike Johnson from 5.0 Mag, wanted info on my car pronto(his exact words). Maybe I'll get my 15 mins of glory or maybe not. If he is interested I will put a plug in for the club and our cars..
Click to expand...

sounds good man that would be awsome!
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Aug 8, 2005
#8,509
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,509
whitehorseupnorth said:
Ok Mike, I should be over tomorrow.

On another note...

Mike Johnson from 5.0 Mag, wanted info on my car pronto(his exact words). Maybe I'll get my 15 mins of glory or maybe not. If he is interested I will put a plug in for the club and our cars..
Click to expand...


Thats awesome Bro
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 8, 2005
#8,510
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,510
whitehorseupnorth said:
Ok Mike, I should be over tomorrow.

On another note...

Mike Johnson from 5.0 Mag, wanted info on my car pronto(his exact words). Maybe I'll get my 15 mins of glory or maybe not. If he is interested I will put a plug in for the club and our cars..
Click to expand...
I heard Blue Boy mag was looking for info on Travis and Mike for their next Gay Men In Mustangs spread.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 8, 2005
#8,511
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,511
Striped5.0 said:
Its not about the power, its about 300 of them being in existence. Id take that Cobra R over any 500 HP car any day of the week and twice on sunday.
Click to expand...
I tell you what next time I take a dump I will be leaving a 'One of a Kind' poo in the toilet. Do you want have that too?
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 8, 2005
#8,512
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,512
whitehorseupnorth said:
Ok Mike, I should be over tomorrow.

On another note...

Mike Johnson from 5.0 Mag, wanted info on my car pronto(his exact words). Maybe I'll get my 15 mins of glory or maybe not. If he is interested I will put a plug in for the club and our cars..
Click to expand...
WOW...sounds like they are getting desperate to find cars. Maybe they will call me next month.


Sounds cool though. I couldn't help the joke.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 8, 2005
#8,513
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,513
Now the SSOM website can no longer be found. Whats happening to it, Dan?
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Aug 8, 2005
#8,514
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,514
Look what I found. I think he has some serious issues..
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?p=5363106#post5363106
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 8, 2005
#8,515
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,515
rustang04 said:
i'll work on that for ya.
Click to expand...
thanks bro!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 8, 2005
#8,516
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,516
whitehorseupnorth said:
Look what I found. I think he has some serious issues..
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?p=5363106#post5363106
Click to expand...
what a friggin DUMB ASS!!!!!! Whats next biker boy? A honda civic?
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Aug 8, 2005
#8,517
  • Aug 8, 2005
  • #8,517
cmon dan say screw the cats
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 9, 2005
#8,518
  • Aug 9, 2005
  • #8,518
DoubleONegative said:
cmon dan say screw the cats
Click to expand...
screw you hippie!!!!!!!
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Aug 9, 2005
#8,519
  • Aug 9, 2005
  • #8,519
Dan_Soprano said:
what a friggin DUMB ASS!!!!!! Whats next biker boy? A honda civic?
Click to expand...

Have fun with that trav, i mean a car for a bike sure is a good tradeoff

did you buy the movies Bike Boyz and Torque yet,

i'm gonna start calling you Brian Spilner

On an honest note i think you're an idiot for doing it but hey, it's your money.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Aug 9, 2005
#8,520
  • Aug 9, 2005
  • #8,520
whitehorseupnorth said:
Look what I found. I think he has some serious issues..
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?p=5363106#post5363106
Click to expand...

Maybe thats why he hasn't posted on this page yet
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 424
  • 425
  • 426
  • 427
  • 428
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 426 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
375
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
150
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
142
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
450
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?