The other factor is that Ive been into bikes long before I was Mustangs but it just was not pratical nor could I afford one when I was in my teens. The Mustang ride has lasted for over 10 yrs now I dont see the issue in getting into something that I always wanted to but never got the chance to. If I was having $$$ issues I would not be committed to paying a bike payment and the ins on one which is not cheap or would I have spent $800 on suspension 3 wks ago.


Just because you guys are moving, does not mean you are out of the club. True, you can't participate in events with us locally, but you guys are part of what started the club, and as long as you keep your passion for your Mustang alive, you guys will always be in the club, unless you state otherwise. It is sad to see you guys move though, because you are all good friends, and we will miss being able to hang with you on a regular basis. You guys may live far away, but you are still SSoM memebers, the baddest club in the Northeast(and various other parts of the nation)!!! 