• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 440
  • 441
  • 442
  • 443
  • 444
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 442 of 1056 Next Last

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 25, 2005
#8,821
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #8,821
whitehorseupnorth said:
Friction modifier in a trans? Did I miss something...
Click to expand...
thats what I thought. Sound kind of dumb.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 25, 2005
#8,822
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #8,822
FEARNO1 said:
Bryan, I looked at my mirror today and it is like Dan said. There is a little allen head set screw on the back. I loosened it and it slid right off..
Click to expand...
Sorry but no exposed screw. There was a bump on the side that was painted over. I scraped some of the paint off and there was no hex shape or screw slot. I'm going to have pound it out of there with a hammer and screwdriver.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 25, 2005
#8,823
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #8,823
so hows the weather up there in Maine?
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 25, 2005
#8,824
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #8,824
not bad lately. Much drier and cooler. Great weather to work in.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 25, 2005
#8,825
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #8,825
gaslight said:
not bad lately. Much drier and cooler. Great weather to work in.
Click to expand...
this F'n sucks. Missed a great summer.............again!!
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Aug 25, 2005
#8,826
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #8,826
Dan_Soprano said:
this F'n sucks. Missed a great summer.............again!!
Click to expand...


yup....i myself like the 90F nights with 85+% humidity here in Bahrain

page OWNAGE!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 25, 2005
#8,827
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #8,827
WOW!!!!!!! SERIOUS OWNAGE in the Wildhorse Saloon!!! Check out the thread called, "oh this is good". read it from post #1!!!!!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 25, 2005
#8,828
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #8,828
Hey guys, remember Mustang_Mommie??? Anyone want to guess who it was, or does the guilty party want to admit it???
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Aug 25, 2005
#8,829
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #8,829
Do tell Mr Moderator
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 25, 2005
#8,830
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #8,830
DoubleONegative said:
Do tell Mr Moderator
Click to expand...
complete bordem is a beautiful thing!!!...............We'll wait to see if anyone admits first. It wasn't travis.....I'll tell you that.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Aug 25, 2005
#8,831
  • Aug 25, 2005
  • #8,831
I think it was Shaw, he prolly sat there in a thong and bra wring those posts
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 26, 2005
#8,832
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #8,832
DoubleONegative said:
I think it was Shaw, he prolly sat there in a thong and bra wring those posts
Click to expand...
Nope, not him either.........
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 26, 2005
#8,833
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #8,833
Dan_Soprano said:
WOW!!!!!!! SERIOUS OWNAGE in the Wildhorse Saloon!!! Check out the thread called, "oh this is good". read it from post #1!!!!!
Click to expand...


Even after reading most of that thread and the cheese puffs thread its still confusing. I know manda and careoline were the same person but who was behind it all? Who had the original screen name and spawned off the other names from it?

As far as beau goes I think he got taken for a ride, hes trying to cover it up as though he really knew they were the same person months ago but I think he got some massive ownage.

As far as Mustang_Mommie I thought it was some dumb bitch on Yahoo that followed me here b/c I pissed her off by telling her to get lost b/c she wouldnt stop talking to me.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Aug 26, 2005
#8,834
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #8,834
Dan_Soprano said:
Nope, not him either.........
Click to expand...

Well
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 26, 2005
#8,835
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #8,835
Striped5.0 said:
Even after reading most of that thread and the cheese puffs thread its still confusing. I know manda and careoline were the same person but who was behind it all? Who had the original screen name and spawned off the other names from it?

As far as beau goes I think he got taken for a ride, hes trying to cover it up as though he really knew they were the same person months ago but I think he got some massive ownage.

As far as Mustang_Mommie I thought it was some dumb bitch on Yahoo that followed me here b/c I pissed her off by telling her to get lost b/c she wouldnt stop talking to me.
Click to expand...
yeah, that was some crazy crap. I totally forgot about the IP lookup on the Moderator control panel till last night. Thats how I found out about the Mustang_Mommie thing.......
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Aug 26, 2005
#8,836
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #8,836
Dan_Soprano said:
yeah, that was some crazy crap. I totally forgot about the IP lookup on the Moderator control panel till last night. Thats how I found out about the Mustang_Mommie thing.......
Click to expand...

Well the only ones left are:

Brian.....this one speaks for himself you sick sick man
Chris..... likes subarus alot so maybe
Larry..... i know it gets lonely on that island you sinner
Fred....highly doubt this one
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 26, 2005
#8,837
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #8,837
The name is amongst those 4.............
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Aug 26, 2005
#8,838
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #8,838
Dan_Soprano said:
The name is amongst those 4.............
Click to expand...

well no **** dan...come up with that all by yourself did ya?
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 26, 2005
#8,839
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #8,839
DoubleONegative said:
well no **** dan...come up with that all by yourself did ya?
Click to expand...
yep.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Aug 26, 2005
#8,840
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #8,840
man i am bored of this deployment...i am soo ready to go home
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 440
  • 441
  • 442
  • 443
  • 444
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 442 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
378
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
159
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
147
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
199
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
461
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?