North East SSoM Members!!!

first run 1.047R/T 8.871sec. 81.2mph slow reaction and ground 2nd gear
2nd run .953 R/T 9.575sec 92.3Mph lots of wheel hop in the 1st 60'
3rd .652 R/T 8.435sec 95.9MPH

I just wish you didn't have to wait so long between runs. It would be so much easier to learn what was and wasn't working if you could almost do your runs back to back. It would definitly make it easier working on your reaction time and shifting.
 
Sure was a nice day for running Bryan! I was up there getting my trailer today and hung out and watched for a couple of hours. Ran Friday night, but it was so damn cold track kept getting more and more slippery. Managed a 10.13 and 10.15 @142.7 on my first two runs, but couldn't get the 60 ft. below 1.66 all night. LAst couple of runs forget about it....I was all over the place so just had to get off it and coast. I am feeling deeply depressed today that the track is closed until April now!:( :p
 
It's been so nice out lately, I took the stang to work. Did a little burn out in the driveway when I got home. Couldn't help myself:D . That guy backed out, so I'll probably have it in the spring. I was thing about ebay for the hell of it.

Hey Shaw and Larry. Going to beable to make it Sat. Night?? I got RSVP from Bryan and Travis already.. Oh, almost for got, for my birthday, I would like a nice TKO 600 with all the trimmings. OK, good, later...
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
It's been so nice out lately, I took the stang to work. Did a little burn out in the driveway when I got home. Couldn't help myself:D . That guy backed out, so I'll probably have it in the spring. I was thing about ebay for the hell of it.

Hey Shaw and Larry. Going to beable to make it Sat. Night?? I got RSVP from Bryan and Travis already.. Oh, almost for got, for my birthday, I would like a nice TKO 600 with all the trimmings. OK, good, later...
Sorry, been meaning to let you know. I can't make it. Just slipped my mind. TKO will be in the mail tommorrow though. Or at least a card. :D

I wouldn't ebay it.
1st ebay is full of people looking for steals. You never see people brag about how much they got for something, just how little they got something for. Think tag sale.
2nd You're in ME. People buying cars, especially higher than book cars, don't want ME cars. They automaticaly think snow, salt, ice, etc...
3rd Eh, WTF, go for it, just put a high reserve cause you're gonna need it to make up the commission, escrow, shipping costs.

Hey, btw, whta's your actual birth date? pm if u want.
 
lxfiveo said:
Sure was a nice day for running Bryan! I was up there getting my trailer today and hung out and watched for a couple of hours. Ran Friday night, but it was so damn cold track kept getting more and more slippery. Managed a 10.13 and 10.15 @142.7 on my first two runs, but couldn't get the 60 ft. below 1.66 all night. LAst couple of runs forget about it....I was all over the place so just had to get off it and coast. I am feeling deeply depressed today that the track is closed until April now!:( :p
I went because it was the last chance before winter and I really hadn't used the car in a while. The traction was good on Sunday.
My trans is still holding up but changes will have to be made before things start breaking.
 
11/05/75

Nice #'s Fred. Sounds to me that you don't have to spend the money for a KB.

I've also been thinking if I sell the car, I can take the money and invest it and try to double or triple it. 06' Shelby sounds pretty good. Could always get a Ford GT. 6 years at 25,000 a year. I bet I would get trophy then...:D :D :D