North East SSoM Members!!!

Ya, I watched the UFC last night too, it f'n rocked!! What do you think about Diaz not giving Sanchez any respect after being dominated the whole fight? That guy is a tool. Rashad impressed me a lot, very explosive power and quick hands. He will be very tough if he does drop down a weight class.
 
gaslight said:
That puts a hurt on the wallet.
That is just one of the reasons I don't like my car too loud.
1. Attract attention from the cops
2. Getting occasional ticket for said noise
3. Just gives me headaches after long rides and that makes the car unpleasant to me.


I did not help myself out driving by a cops house at WOT when he was standing outside next to his cruiser, in uniform:rolleyes: I am just lucky I did not get caught on radar too, because I was doing about 80mph in a 45mph zone:shrug:
 
Proof that Mike and I are still alive, even after last nights drunk-fest!!
IMG_0013.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0013.webp
    IMG_0013.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 67
Badstang00 said:
Ya, I watched the UFC last night too, it f'n rocked!! What do you think about Diaz not giving Sanchez any respect after being dominated the whole fight? That guy is a tool. Rashad impressed me a lot, very explosive power and quick hands. He will be very tough if he does drop down a weight class.

Ya, Diaz is a tool. He got the dirty Sanchez and didn't like it. :D
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
Thanks.. The last fight was awesome, tons of blood.
I'll be installing my new TKO today. Thanks guys!!:nice:


I cought the end of the last one when I got home, I noticed all the damn blood on the ring floor I was like WTF!!!. Its on DVR so I'll watch the whole fight later on.


I did not think the TKO was going to get here in time, it was close but its all good.
 
Dan_Soprano said:
Proof that Mike and I are still alive, even after last nights drunk-fest!!
IMG_0013.webp


well thats good then. You guys dont look very drunk yet.


How come Dans drinking a beer and Mikes got some girly sissy drink that comes in a cup?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0013.webp
    IMG_0013.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 63
Striped5.0 said:
well thats good then. You guys dont look very drunk yet.


How come Dans drinking a beer and Mikes got some girly sissy drink that comes in a cup?

it was a long island iced tea.

the reason we look sober in the picture is because we were. We were just getting started. I went to bed at 430am and was at work by 730am still drunk
 
It was nice meeting your family and friends last night Chris. I didn't realize you had 2 younger sisters. The one sister's boyfriend looked a little out of place and didn't seem that friendly. Your parents were real nice also.
 
do you still have the car out? if so you need to come over to the ziebart before you put it up and give me a ride... and maybe take my boss for a lil scare ride too, he thinks his denali is fast, cause it's awd..it's pretty quick for a fullsize crew cab pickup...but come on...and i can get alot of parts, so good deals on anything you might need... jobber pricing for SSoM members..
 
Nowak and I were just talking about you last night. He told me you were at Ziebart.
My car is still insured and registered. Took it to NED last Sunday for the Test and Tune. I figured it would be the last fun weekend with the stang. Without much practice or beating the crap out of it I was able to do a 8.4 at 95.5 in the 8th mile(thats all they were running:Damnit: ). This summer I did a 12.5 at 126. Ask your boss if he can touch that.
 
gaslight said:
It was nice meeting your family and friends last night Chris. I didn't realize you had 2 younger sisters. The one sister's boyfriend looked a little out of place and didn't seem that friendly. Your parents were real nice
also.

Thanks. He's just really quiet, thats the way he is. Your wife is really cool. She should come with you when we meet up during our summer events. There were 84 beers bottles left over. $4.20 in my pocket suckas.. I had a good time. I kinda wish that the UFC wassn't on. I wanted to mingle more, but I also wanted to watch the fights.