• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 508
  • 509
  • 510
  • 511
  • 512
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 510 of 1056 Next Last

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 7, 2005
#10,181
  • Nov 7, 2005
  • #10,181
Chris, sorry I couldn't make it. Had some family up to put in a new floor for my mom. F'ers left early and left all the edge pieces to me though. Anyway, hope you got my card w/ the gift certificate for all the extras to go w/ that new TKO.
 
R

rustangSC

New Member
Sep 27, 2005
23
0
0
Maine
Nov 7, 2005
#10,182
  • Nov 7, 2005
  • #10,182
just got back from SEMA! Oh my god!
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 7, 2005
#10,183
  • Nov 7, 2005
  • #10,183
1st time I ever caught one of these. 1 in 2 million
 

Attachments

  • bluelobster.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 193

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 7, 2005
#10,184
  • Nov 7, 2005
  • #10,184
rustangSC said:
just got back from SEMA! Oh my god!
Click to expand...
pic's?
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 7, 2005
#10,185
  • Nov 7, 2005
  • #10,185
There's a '91 lx 5 spd w/ 105 k always garaged for $2800 OBO in the bangor paper today
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 7, 2005
#10,186
  • Nov 7, 2005
  • #10,186
cold96snake said:
1st time I ever caught one of these. 1 in 2 million
Click to expand...


wow thats friggin sweet. You have to thow those back right?
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 7, 2005
#10,187
  • Nov 7, 2005
  • #10,187
rustangSC said:
just got back from SEMA! Oh my god!
Click to expand...


Details ?
 
R

rustangSC

New Member
Sep 27, 2005
23
0
0
Maine
Nov 7, 2005
#10,188
  • Nov 7, 2005
  • #10,188
got to get the pics loaded. show was good. clubs are f****ing crazy. saw the Pu**y Cat Dolls play at Pure
 

BrendanGTStang

New Member
Nov 5, 2005
11
0
0
Lincoln, ME
Nov 7, 2005
#10,189
  • Nov 7, 2005
  • #10,189
Hey, I'm from Lincoln, ME and I am currently going to school at UMaine in Orono. I have an 02 GT that I got in March of 05 and I have been looking for a Mustang Club in Maine ever since, and I finally found one! I was just wondering about the club and joining it. I was reading a little bit about some of you guys' cars, and mine is nothing like most of them. Being a college student I can't really afford to make all kinds of horsepower and keep it running. But I am doing what I can for appearance mods over the winter while the car is put away. I am looking into showing it a little next year. Let me know more about the club, as I am quite interested in being a part of it, even if I just meant I got to listen to the blowers whine every now and then. I can't get enough of it!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 7, 2005
#10,190
  • Nov 7, 2005
  • #10,190
BrendanGTStang said:
Hey, I'm from Lincoln, ME and I am currently going to school at UMaine in Orono. I have an 02 GT that I got in March of 05 and I have been looking for a Mustang Club in Maine ever since, and I finally found one! I was just wondering about the club and joining it. I was reading a little bit about some of you guys' cars, and mine is nothing like most of them. Being a college student I can't really afford to make all kinds of horsepower and keep it running. But I am doing what I can for appearance mods over the winter while the car is put away. I am looking into showing it a little next year. Let me know more about the club, as I am quite interested in being a part of it, even if I just meant I got to listen to the blowers whine every now and then. I can't get enough of it!
Click to expand...
Welcome! We are going into the off season for obvious reasons right now, but things should get swinging again in Apr-May next spring. We usually try to get together a few times in the winter also (no stangs). Make sure you check back here often, as we post in here on a daily basis. As you can probably tell, we bust each other's balls pretty good in here, but it is all in good fun!! Feel free to join in!!

~Dan
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Nov 8, 2005
#10,191
  • Nov 8, 2005
  • #10,191
cold96snake said:
1st time I ever caught one of these. 1 in 2 million
Click to expand...

NICE!!!!!!!!

Looks like a good sized one too, did ya eat him??
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Nov 8, 2005
#10,192
  • Nov 8, 2005
  • #10,192
rustangSC said:
just got back from SEMA! Oh my god!
Click to expand...

PICS!!!

Oh and how would you like to weld some subframes in to a Cobra sometime before march???
 
R

rustangSC

New Member
Sep 27, 2005
23
0
0
Maine
Nov 8, 2005
#10,193
  • Nov 8, 2005
  • #10,193
DoubleONegative said:
PICS!!!

Oh and how would you like to weld some subframes in to a Cobra sometime before march???
Click to expand...

sure just let me know when!
 
R

rustangSC

New Member
Sep 27, 2005
23
0
0
Maine
Nov 8, 2005
#10,194
  • Nov 8, 2005
  • #10,194
i don't know if anyone is even looking but i am selling my complete procharger kit for $2000. let me know and i will take it out immediately!
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 8, 2005
#10,195
  • Nov 8, 2005
  • #10,195
DoubleONegative said:
NICE!!!!!!!!

Looks like a good sized one too, did ya eat him??
Click to expand...
Yeah, it's a good 1 1/4#, nice and legal. I've got to talk to the wardens and see if I can sell him. I've been told that they don't taste very good.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 8, 2005
#10,196
  • Nov 8, 2005
  • #10,196
Got my car back together and took it for a spin today. :Word:
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 8, 2005
#10,197
  • Nov 8, 2005
  • #10,197
BrendanGTStang said:
Hey, I'm from Lincoln, ME and I am currently going to school at UMaine in Orono. I have an 02 GT that I got in March of 05 and I have been looking for a Mustang Club in Maine ever since, and I finally found one! I was just wondering about the club and joining it. I was reading a little bit about some of you guys' cars, and mine is nothing like most of them. Being a college student I can't really afford to make all kinds of horsepower and keep it running. But I am doing what I can for appearance mods over the winter while the car is put away. I am looking into showing it a little next year. Let me know more about the club, as I am quite interested in being a part of it, even if I just meant I got to listen to the blowers whine every now and then. I can't get enough of it!
Click to expand...

Welcome. Lincoln is a far drive from where we usually get together. Your welcome to join us next year. Keep in touch. This theard is a good place to find out whats going on. We have lost a few members lately to the state of Florida, but we will see new members in the future.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Nov 8, 2005
#10,198
  • Nov 8, 2005
  • #10,198
whitehorseupnorth said:
We have lost a few members lately to the state of Florida, but we will see new members in the future.
Click to expand...

Still a SSoMer heart and soul. Have the stickers still on my cars,wear the shirts and hat and always will.....
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 8, 2005
#10,199
  • Nov 8, 2005
  • #10,199
FEARNO1 said:
Still a SSoMer heart and soul. Have the stickers still on my cars,wear the shirts and hat and always will.....
Click to expand...
Hey Fred, I may need a place to crash for a night or 2 this winter. My mom doesn't want to fly down by herself anymore since her last TIA. I'll buy the gas.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 8, 2005
#10,200
  • Nov 8, 2005
  • #10,200
BrendanGT, I sometimes cruise up to bangor on sunday nights. Maybe we can meet up.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 508
  • 509
  • 510
  • 511
  • 512
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 510 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
149
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
449
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?