• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 510
  • 511
  • 512
  • 513
  • 514
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 512 of 1056 Next Last
R

rustangSC

New Member
Sep 27, 2005
23
0
0
Maine
Nov 10, 2005
#10,221
  • Nov 10, 2005
  • #10,221
Dan_Soprano said:
Did Procharger ever fix that seal?
Click to expand...

yeah they did, the tech guy told me they where all updated seals!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 10, 2005
#10,222
  • Nov 10, 2005
  • #10,222
rustangSC said:
yeah they did, the tech guy told me they where all updated seals!
Click to expand...
About time!
 
R

rustangSC

New Member
Sep 27, 2005
23
0
0
Maine
Nov 10, 2005
#10,223
  • Nov 10, 2005
  • #10,223



any of you guys want my wheels?
 
R

rustangSC

New Member
Sep 27, 2005
23
0
0
Maine
Nov 10, 2005
#10,224
  • Nov 10, 2005
  • #10,224






mor pictures
 

BrendanGTStang

New Member
Nov 5, 2005
11
0
0
Lincoln, ME
Nov 10, 2005
#10,225
  • Nov 10, 2005
  • #10,225
Another question...

It has been suggested to me by a couple of different people to have my torque boxes and axle tubes welded if I install a supercharger, just for precationary measures. The thing is, I don't know enough about welding to do it, and I don't really know anyone that I would trust to weld on my car. Do any of you know anyone in the area that knows how to do this, or knows enough about welding so that if I show them where to weld, they could do it and do it right? Thanks again for your help.
 
R

rustangSC

New Member
Sep 27, 2005
23
0
0
Maine
Nov 10, 2005
#10,226
  • Nov 10, 2005
  • #10,226
i never did any of that and i have ran countless 11second passes with my car. with 1.6 and 1.7 60 foot times
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 10, 2005
#10,227
  • Nov 10, 2005
  • #10,227
Didn't do anything to mine. Just subframe connectors.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Nov 10, 2005
#10,228
  • Nov 10, 2005
  • #10,228
Dan_Soprano said:
you thought he was cute!
Click to expand...

But you're the one that wanted to flag him down and "talk" to him
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
Nov 11, 2005
#10,229
  • Nov 11, 2005
  • #10,229
rustangSC said:
i think you should by my procharger for $2000
Click to expand...


So what is your next step after selling the procharger? Turbo maybe?
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
Nov 11, 2005
#10,230
  • Nov 11, 2005
  • #10,230
BrendanGTStang said:
Hey, I'm from Lincoln, ME and I am currently going to school at UMaine in Orono. I have an 02 GT that I got in March of 05 and I have been looking for a Mustang Club in Maine ever since, and I finally found one! I was just wondering about the club and joining it. I was reading a little bit about some of you guys' cars, and mine is nothing like most of them. Being a college student I can't really afford to make all kinds of horsepower and keep it running. But I am doing what I can for appearance mods over the winter while the car is put away. I am looking into showing it a little next year. Let me know more about the club, as I am quite interested in being a part of it, even if I just meant I got to listen to the blowers whine every now and then. I can't get enough of it!
Click to expand...


Welcome Blower whine is nice, but the guys with the turbos(Whitehorse and Gaslight) sound pretty mint too! Look forward to meeting you!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 11, 2005
#10,231
  • Nov 11, 2005
  • #10,231
FEARNO1 said:
But you're the one that wanted to flag him down and "talk" to him
Click to expand...
I was just trying to hook a brother (you ) up!!
 
R

rustangSC

New Member
Sep 27, 2005
23
0
0
Maine
Nov 11, 2005
#10,232
  • Nov 11, 2005
  • #10,232
Badstang00 said:
So what is your next step after selling the procharger? Turbo maybe?
Click to expand...

05 near future
 

BrendanGTStang

New Member
Nov 5, 2005
11
0
0
Lincoln, ME
Nov 11, 2005
#10,233
  • Nov 11, 2005
  • #10,233
Badstang00 said:
Welcome Blower whine is nice, but the guys with the turbos(Whitehorse and Gaslight) sound pretty mint too! Look forward to meeting you!
Click to expand...

Thanks for the welcome. I have never really been around any turbo stangs. I have seen a bunch of turbo'd imports , and I saw a couple of turbo'd drag cars at FFW in Epping last year, and the drag cars sounded sick. It was nuts when those babies spooled up. I'd take a couple of those!
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 11, 2005
#10,234
  • Nov 11, 2005
  • #10,234
BrendanGTStang said:
It has been suggested to me by a couple of different people to have my torque boxes and axle tubes welded if I install a supercharger, just for precationary measures.
Click to expand...
welding the torque boxes will help strengthen them and will help any car not just one that is supercharged.
I would NOT, repeat would NOT have those tubes welded unless the whole axel is checked out to make sure it is straight and most of them are not. The axel companies have special jigs to straighten them out before they weld them up. The guy at the local garage can't tell you if they are straight. I wouldn't worry about having that done on a street car. Not unless you plan on doing some wheelies with the car.lol
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 11, 2005
#10,235
  • Nov 11, 2005
  • #10,235
good day today at work. Got paid time and a half all day plus holiday pay
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 11, 2005
#10,236
  • Nov 11, 2005
  • #10,236
gaslight said:
good day today at work. Got paid time and a half all day plus holiday pay
Click to expand...


Same here, Holiday pay for me. Double time and a half
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 11, 2005
#10,237
  • Nov 11, 2005
  • #10,237
Striped5.0 said:
Same here, Holiday pay for me. Double time and a half
Click to expand...
I didn't get crap for working.........
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
Nov 12, 2005
#10,238
  • Nov 12, 2005
  • #10,238
I got a paid holiday and a 3 day weekend
 

BrendanGTStang

New Member
Nov 5, 2005
11
0
0
Lincoln, ME
Nov 12, 2005
#10,239
  • Nov 12, 2005
  • #10,239
gaslight said:
welding the torque boxes will help strengthen them and will help any car not just one that is supercharged.
I would NOT, repeat would NOT have those tubes welded unless the whole axel is checked out to make sure it is straight and most of them are not. The axel companies have special jigs to straighten them out before they weld them up. The guy at the local garage can't tell you if they are straight. I wouldn't worry about having that done on a street car. Not unless you plan on doing some wheelies with the car.lol
Click to expand...

Thanks for the info. I guess I won't bother having any of that done. The car is primarily for street use anyway. I may race it a few times at Winterport, and maybe a couple at Epping, but I will be running regular street tires so there won't be to much traction. I would like to do some wheelies with the car, but I won't have that much power or traction for a while. lol
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 12, 2005
#10,240
  • Nov 12, 2005
  • #10,240
BrendanGTStang said:
Thanks for the info. I guess I won't bother having any of that done. The car is primarily for street use anyway. I may race it a few times at Winterport, and maybe a couple at Epping, but I will be running regular street tires so there won't be to much traction. I would like to do some wheelies with the car, but I won't have that much power or traction for a while. lol
Click to expand...
wheelies are cool!
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 510
  • 511
  • 512
  • 513
  • 514
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 512 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
149
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
449
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?