• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 511
  • 512
  • 513
  • 514
  • 515
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 513 of 1056 Next Last

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 12, 2005
#10,241
  • Nov 12, 2005
  • #10,241
Dan_Soprano said:
damn! look how far Larry's front end is up!!
Click to expand...
Speaking of wheelies, Trav, you still have that link? I e-mailed them trying to get pic's, but they never responded. I kinda forgot about it since then.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 12, 2005
#10,242
  • Nov 12, 2005
  • #10,242
Badstang00 said:
I got a paid holiday and a 3 day weekend
Click to expand...

Like it matters, when your salary...
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 12, 2005
#10,243
  • Nov 12, 2005
  • #10,243
Dan_Soprano said:
I didn't get crap for working.........
Click to expand...
Well, I <3 you for working Dan. But not in that gay Greek homo way that you're used to.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 12, 2005
#10,244
  • Nov 12, 2005
  • #10,244
whitehorseupnorth said:
Like it matters, when your salary...
Click to expand...
Try being S/E.

Union boy...
 

Rokinhorse

New Member
Apr 15, 2002
30
0
0
Downeast Maine
Nov 12, 2005
#10,245
  • Nov 12, 2005
  • #10,245
if you do decide to have your torque boxes reinforced, or some subframe connectors installed, you could call brett at k&b auto in Ellsworth, or Skip Cook in winterport, at NBC racing, he also has the required equipment and knowledge to narrow or weld the tubes on your rear end, although i agree it won't be necessary unless you are launching at 5000++ with some power and slicks, but either of those two are very skilled and experienced.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 12, 2005
#10,246
  • Nov 12, 2005
  • #10,246
Rokinhorse said:
if you do decide to have your torque boxes reinforced, or some subframe connectors installed, you could call brett at k&b auto in Ellsworth, or Skip Cook in winterport, at NBC racing, he also has the required equipment and knowledge to narrow or weld the tubes on your rear end, although i agree it won't be necessary unless you are launching at 5000++ with some power and slicks, but either of those two are very skilled and experienced.
Click to expand...
I'll be following up on this post.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 12, 2005
#10,247
  • Nov 12, 2005
  • #10,247
cold96snake said:
Speaking of wheelies, Trav, you still have that link?
Click to expand...


www.actionracingphotos.com
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 12, 2005
#10,248
  • Nov 12, 2005
  • #10,248
Striped5.0 said:
www.actionracingphotos.com
Click to expand...
hey, I found one of me!!!
 

Attachments

  • NED May 13th.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 92

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Nov 13, 2005
#10,249
  • Nov 13, 2005
  • #10,249
Dan_Soprano said:
wheelies are cool!
Click to expand...

They are even more fun on one wheel doing 125++
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 14, 2005
#10,250
  • Nov 14, 2005
  • #10,250
FEARNO1 said:
They are even more fun on one wheel doing 125++
Click to expand...


Dont tempt me.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 14, 2005
#10,251
  • Nov 14, 2005
  • #10,251
Dan-

What happend to the N.Y Football Giants , they got beat like a bunch of girl scouts. Pounded by the Vikings, at home no less.

Your Giants aint $hit now realize it, Pack your bags and go home.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 14, 2005
#10,252
  • Nov 14, 2005
  • #10,252
I thought this was a mustang forum? Not a sports forum. I guess thats what selling your stang and buying a rice rocket will do to you..
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 14, 2005
#10,253
  • Nov 14, 2005
  • #10,253
whitehorseupnorth said:
I thought this was a mustang forum? Not a sports forum. I guess thats what selling your stang and buying a rice rocket will do to you..
Click to expand...


Yeah thats it.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 14, 2005
#10,254
  • Nov 14, 2005
  • #10,254
Anyone start their winter projects yet? Ive got a good 6 months to go but I figured Id get started w/ the stuff I wanted to get done w/ it in the off season. Just hope I dont have any bolts left over when I get it all back together.






 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 14, 2005
#10,255
  • Nov 14, 2005
  • #10,255
Striped5.0 said:
Anyone start their winter projects yet? Ive got a good 6 months to go but I figured Id get started w/ the stuff I wanted to get done w/ it in the off season. Just hope I dont have any bolts left over when I get it all back together.
Click to expand...


What a waste of money.. One lay over and you can kiss it good by..
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 14, 2005
#10,256
  • Nov 14, 2005
  • #10,256
Striped5.0 said:
Dan-

What happend to the N.Y Football Giants , they got beat like a bunch of girl scouts. Pounded by the Vikings, at home no less.

Your Giants aint $hit now realize it, Pack your bags and go home.
Click to expand...
what the hell are you talking about retard!!! So we lost a game.........we still have a better record that your crap team!! that comment just proves how really dumb you are!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 14, 2005
#10,257
  • Nov 14, 2005
  • #10,257
Striped5.0 said:
Dan-

What happend to the N.Y Football Giants , they got beat like a bunch of girl scouts. Pounded by the Vikings, at home no less.

Your Giants aint $hit now realize it, Pack your bags and go home.
Click to expand...
and you guys lost to the BRONCOS!!! hahahahah (who we beat BTW)
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Nov 14, 2005
#10,258
  • Nov 14, 2005
  • #10,258
Striped5.0 said:
Dont tempt me.
Click to expand...


Its very addicting..
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Nov 14, 2005
#10,259
  • Nov 14, 2005
  • #10,259
Striped5.0 said:
Anyone start their winter projects yet?
Click to expand...


Winter ????
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 14, 2005
#10,260
  • Nov 14, 2005
  • #10,260
Striped5.0 said:
Anyone start their winter projects yet? Ive got a good 6 months to go but I figured Id get started w/ the stuff I wanted to get done w/ it in the off season. Just hope I dont have any bolts left over when I get it all back together.
Click to expand...
Nope, hopefully I can get my trac-loc done.

Thanks for the link, btw. Now I can whore it up.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 511
  • 512
  • 513
  • 514
  • 515
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 513 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
149
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
449
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?