North East SSoM Members!!!

if you do decide to have your torque boxes reinforced, or some subframe connectors installed, you could call brett at k&b auto in Ellsworth, or Skip Cook in winterport, at NBC racing, he also has the required equipment and knowledge to narrow or weld the tubes on your rear end, although i agree it won't be necessary unless you are launching at 5000++ with some power and slicks, but either of those two are very skilled and experienced.
 
Rokinhorse said:
if you do decide to have your torque boxes reinforced, or some subframe connectors installed, you could call brett at k&b auto in Ellsworth, or Skip Cook in winterport, at NBC racing, he also has the required equipment and knowledge to narrow or weld the tubes on your rear end, although i agree it won't be necessary unless you are launching at 5000++ with some power and slicks, but either of those two are very skilled and experienced.
I'll be following up on this post.
 
Striped5.0 said:
hey, I found one of me!!!
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • NED May 13th.webp
    NED May 13th.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 91
Anyone start their winter projects yet? Ive got a good 6 months to go but I figured Id get started w/ the stuff I wanted to get done w/ it in the off season. Just hope I dont have any bolts left over when I get it all back together.


attachment.php




attachment.php
 
Striped5.0 said:
Anyone start their winter projects yet? Ive got a good 6 months to go but I figured Id get started w/ the stuff I wanted to get done w/ it in the off season. Just hope I dont have any bolts left over when I get it all back together.


What a waste of money.. One lay over and you can kiss it good by..:nice:
 
Striped5.0 said:
Dan-

What happend to the N.Y Football Giants :rlaugh: :rlaugh: , they got beat like a bunch of girl scouts. Pounded by the Vikings, at home no less.

Your Giants aint $hit now realize it, Pack your bags and go home.
what the hell are you talking about retard!!! So we lost a game.........we still have a better record that your crap team!! that comment just proves how really dumb you are!
 
Striped5.0 said:
Anyone start their winter projects yet? Ive got a good 6 months to go but I figured Id get started w/ the stuff I wanted to get done w/ it in the off season. Just hope I dont have any bolts left over when I get it all back together.
Nope, hopefully I can get my trac-loc done.

Thanks for the link, btw. Now I can whore it up.