Rokinhorse
New Member
i think that dennis's new dyno is all up and running now, i am pretty sure he wouldn't get anything that wasn't good, he is awesome with the mustangs. www.dennysautobody.com check it out, he has parts too..
Striped5.0 said:On a side note: Where the hell is chris been?
IF we ever get home.....................DoubleONegative said:Prolly looking at new subaru's
my side note
I ordered a HANS Racecraft rear shock tower brace from speed concepts like a month ago and on the 15th they said my order is bieng processed. and then the other day the charged my card. That biotch better be waiting for me when i get home
should be in about 2 weeks. After 5 months and 22 days, 2 weeks is too damn long!Striped5.0 said:
maybe it's time to kill this threadwhitehorseupnorth said:I'am right here. Just been workin and stuff. I picked up a Bowflex off a guy from work cheap!! So, now I have the time to work out and loose a few pounds. Just haven't felt like posting over the last week. Nothing really going on. Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving!!
$350Striped5.0 said:Chris how much did you get he bowflex for? I was looking at getting one but I think I'll just buy a new bench and call it good.
no, I was just bored and had nothing better to type.whitehorseupnorth said:You guys really want to kill this thread? Why??

Who's Steve?Striped5.0 said:If you guys dont know about it yet check out the new MM&FF. Steve's car is in there, its a pretty big write up on it ( Yellow 94 GT w/ the turbo) I was like WOW, I know that car.
.

Hang in there bro.Dan_Soprano said:should be in about 2 weeks. After 5 months and 22 days, 2 weeks is too damn long!![]()

Denny is a nice guy. I make deliveries to his place.Rokinhorse said:i think that dennis's new dyno is all up and running now, i am pretty sure he wouldn't get anything that wasn't good, he is awesome with the mustangs. www.dennysautobody.com check it out, he has parts too..
you mean you TAKE deliveries!!! homogaslight said:Denny is a nice guy. I make deliveries to his place.
Well...I didn't want to say anything at your birthday party but you are getting kind of porkywhitehorseupnorth said:I picked up a Bowflex off a guy from work cheap!! So, now I have the time to work out and loose a few pounds.
then just:Zip2:Dan_Soprano said:no, I was just bored and had nothing better to type.
we don't want to start talking about what you like to take up your pooper. HOMODan_Soprano said:you mean you TAKE deliveries!!! homo