• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 515
  • 516
  • 517
  • 518
  • 519
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 517 of 1056 Next Last

Rokinhorse

New Member
Apr 15, 2002
30
0
0
Downeast Maine
Nov 21, 2005
#10,321
  • Nov 21, 2005
  • #10,321
i think that dennis's new dyno is all up and running now, i am pretty sure he wouldn't get anything that wasn't good, he is awesome with the mustangs. www.dennysautobody.com check it out, he has parts too..
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 21, 2005
#10,322
  • Nov 21, 2005
  • #10,322
Larry.

Sorry to hear about your Mom, hope everything turns out ok.


On a side note: Where the hell is chris been?
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Nov 22, 2005
#10,323
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,323
Striped5.0 said:
On a side note: Where the hell is chris been?
Click to expand...

Prolly looking at new subaru's


my side note

I ordered a HANS Racecraft rear shock tower brace from speed concepts like a month ago and on the 15th they said my order is bieng processed. and then the other day the charged my card. That biotch better be waiting for me when i get home
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 22, 2005
#10,324
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,324
DoubleONegative said:
Prolly looking at new subaru's


my side note

I ordered a HANS Racecraft rear shock tower brace from speed concepts like a month ago and on the 15th they said my order is bieng processed. and then the other day the charged my card. That biotch better be waiting for me when i get home
Click to expand...
IF we ever get home.....................
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 22, 2005
#10,325
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,325
Dan_Soprano said:
IF we ever get home.....................
Click to expand...


 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 22, 2005
#10,326
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,326
Striped5.0 said:
Click to expand...
should be in about 2 weeks. After 5 months and 22 days, 2 weeks is too damn long!
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 22, 2005
#10,327
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,327
I'am right here. Just been workin and stuff. I picked up a Bowflex off a guy from work cheap!! So, now I have the time to work out and loose a few pounds. Just haven't felt like posting over the last week. Nothing really going on. Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving!!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 22, 2005
#10,328
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,328
whitehorseupnorth said:
I'am right here. Just been workin and stuff. I picked up a Bowflex off a guy from work cheap!! So, now I have the time to work out and loose a few pounds. Just haven't felt like posting over the last week. Nothing really going on. Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving!!
Click to expand...
maybe it's time to kill this thread
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 22, 2005
#10,329
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,329
If you guys dont know about it yet check out the new MM&FF. Steve's car is in there, its a pretty big write up on it ( Yellow 94 GT w/ the turbo) I was like WOW, I know that car.

Chris how much did you get he bowflex for? I was looking at getting one but I think I'll just buy a new bench and call it good.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 22, 2005
#10,330
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,330
Dan_Soprano said:
maybe it's time to kill this thread
Click to expand...


Maybe you need to :ZipIt:
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 22, 2005
#10,331
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,331
Striped5.0 said:
Chris how much did you get he bowflex for? I was looking at getting one but I think I'll just buy a new bench and call it good.
Click to expand...
$350

He payed $800 for it used. It's a good machine and theres alot of things you can do on it. You guys really want to kill this thread? Why??
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 22, 2005
#10,332
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,332
whitehorseupnorth said:
You guys really want to kill this thread? Why??
Click to expand...
no, I was just bored and had nothing better to type.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 22, 2005
#10,333
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,333
Striped5.0 said:
If you guys dont know about it yet check out the new MM&FF. Steve's car is in there, its a pretty big write up on it ( Yellow 94 GT w/ the turbo) I was like WOW, I know that car.
.
Click to expand...
Who's Steve?

And everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm renting a p/u tomorrow to go to CT cause they cancelled most of the boats today and I can't get a vehicle off here.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 22, 2005
#10,334
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,334
Dan_Soprano said:
should be in about 2 weeks. After 5 months and 22 days, 2 weeks is too damn long!
Click to expand...
Hang in there bro.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 22, 2005
#10,335
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,335
cold96snake said:
Hang in there bro.
Click to expand...
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 22, 2005
#10,336
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,336
Rokinhorse said:
i think that dennis's new dyno is all up and running now, i am pretty sure he wouldn't get anything that wasn't good, he is awesome with the mustangs. www.dennysautobody.com check it out, he has parts too..
Click to expand...
Denny is a nice guy. I make deliveries to his place.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 22, 2005
#10,337
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,337
gaslight said:
Denny is a nice guy. I make deliveries to his place.
Click to expand...
you mean you TAKE deliveries!!! homo
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 22, 2005
#10,338
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,338
whitehorseupnorth said:
I picked up a Bowflex off a guy from work cheap!! So, now I have the time to work out and loose a few pounds.
Click to expand...
Well...I didn't want to say anything at your birthday party but you are getting kind of porky
Didn't one of your friends give you crap about not being able to tuck in your shirt?
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 22, 2005
#10,339
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,339
Dan_Soprano said:
no, I was just bored and had nothing better to type.
Click to expand...
then just:Zip2:
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 22, 2005
#10,340
  • Nov 22, 2005
  • #10,340
Dan_Soprano said:
you mean you TAKE deliveries!!! homo
Click to expand...
we don't want to start talking about what you like to take up your pooper. HOMO
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 515
  • 516
  • 517
  • 518
  • 519
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 517 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
375
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
151
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
143
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
451
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?