Dan_Soprano
15 Year Member
gaslight said:Well...I didn't want to say anything at your birthday party but you are getting kind of porky
Didn't one of your friends give you crap about not being able to tuck in your shirt?
gaslight said:Well...I didn't want to say anything at your birthday party but you are getting kind of porky
Didn't one of your friends give you crap about not being able to tuck in your shirt?
suck itgaslight said:we don't want to start talking about what you like to take up your pooper. HOMO
don't forget masturbation. A day without masturbation is just plain wrong. lolwhitehorseupnorth said:You must be bored.. Post whoring all day on your Vacation...
my head hurts still. happy turkey day F'ers!!!!DoubleONegative said:Oooh tonight the DrinkEx begins. the last hardcore party before the end. Then i have to dry up
Striped5.0 said:BTW: Fred guess what.........yeah its snowing here today
FEARNO1 said:
Its sunny and in the mid 70's here..Took the Cobra out for a spin today
Striped5.0 said::Meh.. well it did not amount to much, maybe 3 inches, I guess it could not hold off forever. Just been along time since I remember seeing snow for Turkey day. Not a good sign for this upcomming winter.
its cold and yucky here. I took the car out for the last time a couple of days ago. The insurance comes off today. I hate winter.FEARNO1 said:
Its sunny and in the mid 70's here..Took the Cobra out for a spin today
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?